Loving (AND surviving) life's little tests, without turning to food! **Pics added

*mwah* We love you BL and the forum is just soooo fortunate that you have stuck around. Oh and if you are worried about looking like mutton, just post the photo up here and we'll do a poll mutton or lamb? ;) Actually I don't like meat so we'll need a vegetarian option too.

Quorn or Tofu? :D

Thanks hon <<hugs>>

xx

*** WOLF WHISTLES ***

Lol... u got my vote BL!! Love Pete's pic too! You look wicked in your outfit, both short and long! Well done on not turning to food and actually getting to work! Hope the cars are fixed soon! xxx

Oh you are looking good you really should get those pins out more often....
I'm with you 50 2010 I was fat at 30,40 but no way will I be at 50 Restart today 100% abstinance or I will be back on that slippery slope again It's been a bumpy road for me but it's time now to sort it once & for all
Have a great day

RC!!!!!!!!!!!! I have really missed you!!!

Thanks for your comments!!

I have wondered where you had gone, and its great to know you are still out there.

Come on girl - jump back in and we will be Fit & 50!!! Sooooo much better the FAT & 50 - which was where I expected to be!!!

Thanks again. And don;t be a stranger.

(Well - be strange - just not stranger then most! :D)

xxx

BL, first off, how in the blue hell did you walk 2 miles in them boots? secondly, you look incredible! I even gasped out loud when I saw that photo! My work collegues (most of whom are truck drivers) all then looked over to see what made me gasp. They all say you're hot btw!

So I guess that's another batch of wolf whistles from Bekimo's office!

B x

LOL - that really made my day Bek!!!!!!

As for how did I walk in those boots - well, I measured it last night on my way home and it was only a mile and a half....but I managed it - v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y!!!!!!!!!

What I did discover - is I actually loved the walk - had I been in trainers, would have been fab. From my home, its too far a walk - but wondering if I could get away with parking my car in Sainsburys/Halfords/B&Q/Boots/Brantanos/Currys car parks, moving it around each day, and walking in?

Do you think they would tow, or boot my car??

The walk itself was actually very refreshing and would love to incorporate exercise into my day, rather then adding it to my day - if you know what I mean?

Thanks honey - and tell the guys thanks-they made my day. It really did. :D

xxx

Fit & 50 sounds better to me as well

Just had 1st shake towards it

Chicklette!!!!!!
You look so so so damn good. :eek::eek::eek:
I am envious!!!!! Wish my legs were skinny enough for sexy boots like that.

Chicklette!!!!!!
You look so so so damn good. :eek::eek::eek:
I am envious!!!!! Wish my legs were skinny enough for sexy boots like that.

Hi hon - thank you!! :D

Have you tried any boots on yet? you might be surprised - I was!!! I came home with three pair that day!!! LOL Then came to my senses and returned two. :D

(but then bought two pairs of heels) :giggle:

To think they nearly made wolf whistling illegal!

Enjoy BL.You deserve it and you look great.
:queen:

Back