Loving it but had a fall

shamimn1

Hi guys,
This is my first week and am loving feeling so light, I've lost 7kg already but unfortunately cheated yesterday at a party and now am feeling so bad. I keep telling myself that food's always gonna be there and I guess I just need to be stronger. I've done lipotrim before in 2008 just before my wedding and lost 20 kg but now I've for a 25kg target. Need support and encouraging words not to fall again. I feel so good and light already

We all fall (and some of us even jump) off the wagon. I did for Easter, but I'm back at it again tomorrow! We all have bad days now and then, but that does not make us failures. Food is always going to be there, but that doesn't mean we never get to eat it -- once you are maintaining, you just need to take it in portions instead of stuffing your face... that's MY problem! :p

Don't be too hard on yourself, 7 kg is a great accomplishment. You can make it all the way to 25 if you keep it up! :wavey:

@ missfortisimmo thank u love, am back on it again and with God's grace I won't be falling again until I achieve my target. But my family and friends can already see some change so I guess thats good. Will keep u posted on my next weigh in.

Hi Shamimn1. Try not to feel bad, just think of it as a minor slip and now your back on track. Your doing brilliantly so far - 7kg down already, fantastic. You can do it. x

Back