Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

loving it

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by greentea, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    it suddenly came to me yesterday that i can actually do this diet, ive lasted a month and its not been so bad.I tried on all my clothes last night and really saw a difference.
    So no instead of being so scared that im going to fail yet another diet im positive that one day im going to be looking in the mirror and loving what i see. HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh GT!! This is the most positive I have heard you!!! FANTASTIC!!! It's great when you suddenly realise - this is it! Its "my" turn!! Hang on to that feeling.

I am so happy it's clicked for you!!!!

XXX Big hugs XXX

4. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks BL, ive just been so worried about failing and letting people down,

5. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i felt the same greentea, ive been doing it 3 and half weeks and ive come to same concousion. its cool isnt it!

6. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    hippychicken its great, ive not felt this good in ages.

7. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    same here!! i brought a size 14 jumper yesterday it a bit tight but i dont mind its a size 14 for god sake i havent wore size 14 for at least 7 years!!

8. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    i just bought a new dress thats a size too small, but i WILL be wearing it in 2 weeks

9. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Good for you GT. Its early days for me, i dont feel no different in my clothes yet, im on my second week.

10. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Youve made me feel really positive GT. Ive nearly completed my 4th week and things are getting better. My skirt for work is really loose, before I started LL I had the zip undone at the back, great feeling eh:):):).
    Bgx

11. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well done brummy girl, i was just talking on the phone to a skinny friend and she was saying she cant wait till im finished because she wants to borrow all my new clothes because she loves my style, i took it as a huge compliment

12. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

Fantastic GT. I haven't yet felt a difference as most of my clothes are stretchy and to be honest I've been feeling a bit down about it but your positive outlook has made me feel a lot better.

13. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    thanks tanya, stick with it and just think about your reasons for doing it in the first place xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.