Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loving SW - has got me to 8 stone

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by EmMUK, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I just wanted to share how much I am loving the SW foods and how well its agreeing with me and keeping me healthy and happy physically and mentally. I had lost 6.5stone on CD but have managed to lose another 1.5stone on SW in just 6 weeks.

It has been such a revelation to learn to eat again, I don't think about food, I eat when I'm due to eat and I often leave food on my plate. I was so worried that after CD I would slip back into old habits but I think I can now confirm that my life has changed. Although I am obviously still loosing weight I think very much less about it, now I just see this as healthy eating for life and I will continue to shrink in the time it takes until my body decides it's got to where it should be.

I just wanted to celebrate and post in case anyone is worried that SW might not work, it does.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Wow well done you.

4. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When you swapped from CD to SW did you put some weight on in the first couple opf weeks?

5. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    no, I slowly worked my way up the plans from ss to 790 to 1000 and 1200 plans over a period of over a month. during those weeks I continued to loose, just a bit slower, and then when I moved from 1200 to sw I lost straight off. I think if you went straight from ss to sw it might be a shock to the system, but doing it gradually was fine.

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya glad sw is working for you it is a fantastic eating plan. Keep up the fantastic work well done.

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    wow em...well done :D was just looking at ur progress pics and u look great. xxx

8. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Welcome to the SW thread, well done on your weightloss so far, its nice to have some more people to talk to, been a bit quiet on here recently!! x

9. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    :happy096:WELL DONE! I am blown away by your amazing 8 stone success with Slimming World. That's brilliant!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.