Loving SW - has got me to 8 stone

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by EmMUK, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I just wanted to share how much I am loving the SW foods and how well its agreeing with me and keeping me healthy and happy physically and mentally. I had lost 6.5stone on CD but have managed to lose another 1.5stone on SW in just 6 weeks.

It has been such a revelation to learn to eat again, I don't think about food, I eat when I'm due to eat and I often leave food on my plate. I was so worried that after CD I would slip back into old habits but I think I can now confirm that my life has changed. Although I am obviously still loosing weight I think very much less about it, now I just see this as healthy eating for life and I will continue to shrink in the time it takes until my body decides it's got to where it should be.

I just wanted to celebrate and post in case anyone is worried that SW might not work, it does.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Wow well done you.

4. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    When you swapped from CD to SW did you put some weight on in the first couple opf weeks?

5. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    no, I slowly worked my way up the plans from ss to 790 to 1000 and 1200 plans over a period of over a month. during those weeks I continued to loose, just a bit slower, and then when I moved from 1200 to sw I lost straight off. I think if you went straight from ss to sw it might be a shock to the system, but doing it gradually was fine.

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya glad sw is working for you it is a fantastic eating plan. Keep up the fantastic work well done.

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    wow em...well done :D was just looking at ur progress pics and u look great. xxx

8. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Welcome to the SW thread, well done on your weightloss so far, its nice to have some more people to talk to, been a bit quiet on here recently!! x

9. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    :happy096:WELL DONE! I am blown away by your amazing 8 stone success with Slimming World. That's brilliant!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.