Loving SW - has got me to 8 stone

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
I just wanted to share how much I am loving the SW foods and how well its agreeing with me and keeping me healthy and happy physically and mentally. I had lost 6.5stone on CD but have managed to lose another 1.5stone on SW in just 6 weeks.

It has been such a revelation to learn to eat again, I don't think about food, I eat when I'm due to eat and I often leave food on my plate. I was so worried that after CD I would slip back into old habits but I think I can now confirm that my life has changed. Although I am obviously still loosing weight I think very much less about it, now I just see this as healthy eating for life and I will continue to shrink in the time it takes until my body decides it's got to where it should be.

I just wanted to celebrate and post in case anyone is worried that SW might not work, it does.

Wow well done you.

no, I slowly worked my way up the plans from ss to 790 to 1000 and 1200 plans over a period of over a month. during those weeks I continued to loose, just a bit slower, and then when I moved from 1200 to sw I lost straight off. I think if you went straight from ss to sw it might be a shock to the system, but doing it gradually was fine.

wow em...well done :D was just looking at ur progress pics and u look great. xxx

Hiya

Welcome to the SW thread, well done on your weightloss so far, its nice to have some more people to talk to, been a bit quiet on here recently!! x

Back