Step 1 Sole Source Loving the results :)

Stickie

So iv just had my week 2 weigh in and iv lost 5lb im so pleased thats 20lb in 2 weeks i feel great already and im still so far off my target :)

Let week 3 commence ....,,

Starting weight 14.1lb bmi 32

Week 1 -15lb. 13.0lb

Week 2. -5lb. 12.9lb.

Oh my god that is amazing I weighed in today for for time at 13stone! Can't wait to see my weight loss next week!

Yes by day 4 it had all gone and as long as i drink enough water it stays away xx good look with your loss xx

Great start- well done!

Has 3lbs loss first day but my god day two has been awful so tired and so hungry - miss eating so bad!!!!!!! Please tell me tomorrow will be better as this is hell !

It really does get better, I'm on week five and loving it!
No hunger at all for me after first week :) xx

But was you and are you now craving actual food - normal food? Even a salad I am craving. I am so angry with myself that I can't control what I eat so it has resorted to shakes. Why couldn't I have just stuck to slimming world, I am useless I tell you and feel so ashamed ! How much weight have you lost after 5 weeks ? I think I am going to have to send back all the soups and poridges - so far the only shake I actually really like is the chocolate one - on the rocks !

The cravings do go- once you have a couple of good weeks losses under your belt it changes the focus for you. Really the first few days are hellish but once ketosis kicks in it gets so much better- just go a day at a time and dont break down:). It gets si much easier hat i managed a weeks holiday sitting opposite a friend who ate out for every meal- all my fav foods as well- and i stuck to ss and wasnt actually hungry at all!

dont know how much you have to lose and everyone is different but 5 weeks can amount to a significant loss.

i hate all the shakes ( but then i dont like milkshakes) i can cope with the choc and choc mint shakes, the choc tetra- if i have to- and the leek and potato soup! I like the chewy bars as well. I dont even taste he shakes- just chuck them down as quick as i can! I have this week and next to go and then i have to go up a step for a week:-(. Not looking forward to having to think about food!

But was you and are you now craving actual food - normal food? Even a salad I am craving. I am so angry with myself that I can't control what I eat so it has resorted to shakes. Why couldn't I have just stuck to slimming world, I am useless I tell you and feel so ashamed ! How much weight have you lost after 5 weeks ? I think I am going to have to send back all the soups and poridges - so far the only shake I actually really like is the chocolate one - on the rocks !

I did crave food at first but as my CDC explained to me it's 15 weeks out of my life then my life will be happier and healthier!
My attitude towards food is changing all the time, and I feel confident that going back up the steps I will be able to maintain my weight loss.
As of week 4 lost 22lb and 22 inches!
48lb to go!
Let me know how you get on! Xxxx

I hear your pain.... Hope you don't mind me saying, but I don't think you're useless at all. In fact I think it takes a strong person to recognise that for whatever reason, plans like slimming world just don't work for them so something more drastic like cwp is what they need at this moment in time.

I see Cambridge as freeing me from the guilt and stress I used to associate with food and that means it doesn't feel like such a battle.

And chocolate is gooooooood! ;) xx

Back