loving ww but not seeing results

nix192

I started doing pro points on monday after losing weight with exante(vlcd) but putting it back on straight away.Anyway i have 35 points a day but ive only managed about 30 and no weeklys used as yet. I weighed myself this morning and i havent lost a thing:cry:.
Yes i know im only on my third day but last time i did ww i lost 9lb the first week. Ive been eating 2 or 3 bananas a day could this affect me?????

Don't weigh yourself so early :p Wait until a week has passed, I kept weighing myself and had lost nothing, got annoyed then didn't weigh for a few days...went to class and had lost 5lbs.

Be patient, it won't go over night! x

lol don't worry its only been 3 days.
Weight agian once a week at the same time every morning

So if you weighed yourself on sunday/monday pick one of them days and weigh on the mornings on the day you have chosen.

And agian don't worry about it you will of lost abit of weight
come monday or sunday this will be you

:bliss:

Sorry, I know how it feels when you are desperate to see instant huge weight losses-Without sounding cheeky, I'm concerned you're setting yourself up for disaster already by comparing a previous big weight loss you had with WW. What will happen if you don't lose 9lb this time? Are you going to start off with negative thoughts so soon? You've only been following the plan for 3 days!! Don't be so hard on yourself. Look at the people who've reached their target or are consistently losing-they don't seem to put themselves under the pressure you seem to be doing! Look, you've come back, you're following a great and healthy eating plan-be proud of that and have confidence that it will work but it won't happen overnight! Again, please don't take this post the wrong way- just saying I understand but cut yourself some flack!

Thankyou all so much for your replies in the past i would have felt dissapointed and given up but this time i feel fine that it may come of slower just as long as it does come off.

I know im naughty but i couldnt resist i weighed myself this morning and ive lost 4 1/2 lbs :D. im sooooo happy........

Well done. I used to always aim for quick loss when I started dieting but always put it all back on and more. I am aiming for slowly and healthy this time. X

thankyou guys :) Im really being sensible this time and trying to keep the attitude even if i lose 1lb a week thats 52lb in a year. Slow and steady, ive been fat for long enough who cares how long it takes to get there????

nix192 said:
thankyou guys :) Im really being sensible this time and trying to keep the attitude even if i lose 1lb a week thats 52lb in a year. Slow and steady, ive been fat for long enough who cares how long it takes to get there????

Sensible, very sensible statement in my wee opinion!! EVERYONE, is in the same boat. It's a right bugger though when you think how easy it is to gain weight but losing it is a slow hard and lengthy game! Thats life! Nothing ever makes sense!

Tayberry said:
Sensible, very sensible statement in my wee opinion!! EVERYONE, is in the same boat. It's a right bugger though when you think how easy it is to gain weight but losing it is a slow hard and lengthy game! Thats life! Nothing ever makes sense!

Very true!! X

nix192 said:
I started doing pro points on monday after losing weight with exante(vlcd) but putting it back on straight away.Anyway i have 35 points a day but ive only managed about 30 and no weeklys used as yet. I weighed myself this morning and i havent lost a thing:cry:.
Yes i know im only on my third day but last time i did ww i lost 9lb the first week. Ive been eating 2 or 3 bananas a day could this affect me?????

You must eat your daily points and I'd limit your banana intake- I think they can affect weight loss but I can't remember why.

I've not seen anyone (myself included) whose gone from a Vlcd to ww whose gained (yet anyway!)

You must try to stick a once a week wi- it's not like vcld- I used to weigh every day on cd. I lost 16lbs in my first week. Only 2.5 on ww. It's slow but sure. it messes your head up, and it can really demotivate- get someone to hide them!!

If your struggling to do ur weeklies, try full fat yogurts or pasta/wholegrain rice to bulk out your points. Xx

Tayberry said:
Sorry, I know how it feels when you are desperate to see instant huge weight losses-Without sounding cheeky, I'm concerned you're setting yourself up for disaster already by comparing a previous big weight loss you had with WW. What will happen if you don't lose 9lb this time? Are you going to start off with negative thoughts so soon? You've only been following the plan for 3 days!! Don't be so hard on yourself. Look at the people who've reached their target or are consistently losing-they don't seem to put themselves under the pressure you seem to be doing! Look, you've come back, you're following a great and healthy eating plan-be proud of that and have confidence that it will work but it won't happen overnight! Again, please don't take this post the wrong way- just saying I understand but cut yourself some flack!

I agree! Well put xxxx

And only day three! Glad you've seen some come off! Hope your official wi shows even more!!

I'm still waitin for a massive whoosh week!!! Can only seem to manage a 2.5lb off week every now and again!
:-/. What's my prob hey?!? Any suggestions?!! X

Back