Low appetite

cherrysabs

I dont know if its just me going through some strange phase or something but the last 4 or 5 days my appetite has gone?
Im having my shakes both for brekkie and lunch but come evening Im just not feeling hungry at all?
Like today for example is my "treat" day.I always go down mums for a sunday roast with pudding which I love but today I took one look at my plate and thought eeeek I just dont want to eat,come half way through id had enough and couldnt eat anymore at all :sigh:
My appetite seems to have gone to zero and im having to make myself eat just to get those calories on an evening.apart from that I feel fine and healthy

How strange, I hope slim fast has the same effect on me! I'm starting tomorrow! Hope it keeps being easy for you :)

i had a similar think which lasted for quite a few weeks then all of a sudden i'm about 3 weeks ago i come out the other side and hungry again! its wierd, maybe its our stomachs shrinking or something, perhaps getting used to just liquid.
wish i was like that again :)

I go through phases where I don't feel hungry at all...never thought i'd say that! When I first started I was counting the minutes to my evening meal,almost from when I got up! So glad i'mnot like that now

Back