Low appetite

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by cherrysabs, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    I dont know if its just me going through some strange phase or something but the last 4 or 5 days my appetite has gone?
    Im having my shakes both for brekkie and lunch but come evening Im just not feeling hungry at all?
    Like today for example is my "treat" day.I always go down mums for a sunday roast with pudding which I love but today I took one look at my plate and thought eeeek I just dont want to eat,come half way through id had enough and couldnt eat anymore at all :sigh:
    My appetite seems to have gone to zero and im having to make myself eat just to get those calories on an evening.apart from that I feel fine and healthy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 1_bad_k1tty

1_bad_k1tty Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    How strange, I hope slim fast has the same effect on me! I'm starting tomorrow! Hope it keeps being easy for you :)

4. cherrysabs

cherrysabs Full Member

Diet:
    ww
    Yeah very strange and maybe it isnt such a bad thing but its not great when you have to force food down you :(

5. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(35.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    i had a similar think which lasted for quite a few weeks then all of a sudden i'm about 3 weeks ago i come out the other side and hungry again! its wierd, maybe its our stomachs shrinking or something, perhaps getting used to just liquid.
    wish i was like that again :)

6. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    don't think i've ever had that problem lol:8855:

7. Too Heavy Hannah

Too Heavy Hannah Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I go through phases where I don't feel hungry at all...never thought i'd say that! When I first started I was counting the minutes to my evening meal,almost from when I got up! So glad i'mnot like that now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.