Low BP

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldgranny, 1 September 2006 Social URL.

1. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

Hi everyone,:)
    Some of you asked me to tell you what the dr. said about my plummeting bp. She wasn't overly concerned but wants to monitor it for a few weeks and hopefully it will either go up or at least not go any lower. Otherwise they will have to rethink the program. She was more bothered about (cough) my being constipated, :mad: as I havent been for 6/7 days. She has told me to take lactulose each day. Interestingly she told me that too much water isn't particularly good for you, that my 2 or a bit more litres a days + shakes and tea/coffee is fine.
    As I have said everyone seems to have their own opinions.
    We did go out for dinner (I can hear the screams now!:eek: ) I had 4 glasses of water and they made me an omelette which I only ate 1/2 of. I must say it tasted fantastic!!:rolleyes:
    That was it! didn't dive straight into the fridge or fruit bowl the next day!
    Anne-marie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

H Anne-marie... so glad it went OK with the doctor , you did great with the meal out... well done to you:):)

love xxxxx:)

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Anne-Marie,

Your doctor is right that too much water is not good.

I find I Do well on 4/5litres plus tea anything less and I do feel the difference.

Your BP will be lower if you are constipated and found Dulco-Lax works well...

You will get fibreclear from you local chemist and you can add that to your drinks and tea, it is tastless but I find this helps. I think it most days, which reminds me I must do it now.

Love Mini xxx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad it went ok honey, and well done on the 'meal' :D

6. goldgranny

goldgranny Member

HThanks for your comments and encouragement.
    Anne-marie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.