Low cal Pop

daisymay

I am going to a pub later on and I don't think I could sit with a black coffee, would a diet coke/pepsi be okay?
I am on day 2 and feel fine, I was quite hungry yesterday but today I have no worries about the time between my shakes and have no ill effects, so do you think this would be something I could go for,in the book it says zero diet drinks, so any advice welcome,

Linda xx:)

They don't advise you to drink anything other than the water, black tea or coffee. Drinking the pepsi or coke and make you crave. And as you are on day 2, it may take you longer to get through into ketosis. You could have fizzy water? At this stage I would say no. I have not touched the stuff in the 10 weeks on the diet, and although I was on 790 for a time, and you can have it on that programme, I didn't. Well done for getting this far! Keep going, you will be amazed at the results!

Do you have any water flavors?

They are fantastic with fizzy water :)

I will get some water flavours next time I see my cdc, I'm only on day 2, I will have to get some supplies in!!

Thanks Linda xx

Hey Daisy May,

Cambridge in their booklet (the newest one) say you can have coke zero- it is official- but no more than 1 pint. No lemon tho as the citric acid can take some people out of ketosis

xxx

Hi .. I always get a pint of soda water with lots of ice..
They ususally give it free so not only am I enjoying a bit of fizz but I am a cheap date as well...
x

Back