Low calorie but FILLING lunch options

Hi there,
iv logged on just to reply to this post!
iv just had my lunch & was in the same situation as you..
BUT iv just discovered Batchelors pasta pot shots, there delish and im full! they only have 174 cals & have less than 2% fat.
All you do is add hot water!

they are in morrisons atm 2 for £1.

xxxxx Jade

I was just about to write this!! I looooooove pasta pot shots and the noodle ones too! They're so yummy! :D

I just made a gorgeous soup, it was dead easy and filling, came in at 123cals. See my other post for the recipe, called lush
Lunch.

I just had the most yummy salad!! Spinach and rocket mix, chunky cucumber and onion, strawberries and 30g feta. I don't count my veg so strawbs and cheese was 110 cals. So filling too and took me ages to eat so it was really satisfying! I didn't use any dressing just salt and pepper but the strawbs were really juicy so it wasn't too dry :)

I struggle with lunches too! Before I started this I didn't usually bother as the kids are torn at school and the hubby at work so I would just eat crap all afternoon and a massive tea! But now I make sure I have lunch, normally have soup/a sarnie or something on toast like beans or scrambled eggs.

I struggle with lunches too! Before I started this I didn't usually bother as the kids are torn at school and the hubby at work so I would just eat crap all afternoon and a massive tea! But now I make sure I have lunch, normally have soup/a sarnie or something on toast like beans or scrambled eggs.

thats exactly what i did when at home!!! terrible habit x

I'm bored of my lunches already and I struggle, like someone else said, because I can't have anything hot because of being at uni other than soup, which is a bit awkward when I'm at uni as I often end up eating in the library.

Hi there,
iv logged on just to reply to this post!
iv just had my lunch & was in the same situation as you..
BUT iv just discovered Batchelors pasta pot shots, there delish and im full! they only have 174 cals & have less than 2% fat.
All you do is add hot water!

they are in morrisons atm 2 for £1.

xxxxx Jade

Are these particularly filling though? I always think that if I had things like this, I'd be hungry an hour or two later.

Back