low calorie diet.

pinkpika

Hi everyone - i am new here and not very experienced with dieting.

I have started a 1200 diet, it has been 5 days. so far so good, i am not a big breakfast person and never was so i am currently eating lunch, dinner and snacks. my dinners are consisting of my protein pre-made meals so it’s a lot easier for me.

I am really motivated to lose weight and would like to lose around 5/6 stone. i exercise daily also.

my concern is having such a low calorie diet. I am seeking some advice on whether this is sustainable or if anyone has experience with a low calorie diet?

Hi welcome
I personally don’t think low calorie diets are sustainable unless you have extreme willpower and dedication.
Try using a tdee calculator to give you an idea of your calorie needs?

I need to lose 5 stone also and my calories are 2100 a day, I am roughly using around 1800 of them and I haven’t exercised this week just worked and have lost 5 lbs
You can lose weight on more calories, it’s easier and you’re not as hungry.
Try starting higher calories and take it from there?

Hi everyone - i am new here and not very experienced with dieting.

I have started a 1200 diet, it has been 5 days. so far so good, i am not a big breakfast person and never was so i am currently eating lunch, dinner and snacks. my dinners are consisting of my protein pre-made meals so it’s a lot easier for me.

I am really motivated to lose weight and would like to lose around 5/6 stone. i exercise daily also.

my concern is having such a low calorie diet. I am seeking some advice on whether this is sustainable or if anyone has experience with a low calorie diet?
hello
I’m not on a low calorie diet now but I have been on one in the past.
I was able to lose quite a bit of weight at the time.

Back