low carb buddy wanted starting monday 3rd november :)

pmaxaddict

Hi, guys, as the title states I am starting my low carb regime tomorrow and would love a buddy if anyone is up for it?

I am 27, will be 28 on the 20th, start weight around 12stone. I had my son 10 months ago and want to get back to pre pregnancy weight of 8st 10lb. I will do a more official weigh in in the morning and put down my official start weight then. Also I am 5ft 4. x

Hi there i would like to be your low carb buddy
I am on a low carb high fat diet and i have lost 35 pounds, I have 36 pounds left to go before i reach my first goal weight of 165. After i get to 165 i plan on going down to either 140 or 135 pounds.
if it wasn't for my fiance finding the Information,video's and articals I would probably be about 270 pounds:( I have my fiance to thank for finding all that stuff. I was at 235 when i started this low carb high fat Diet I am now down to 201 lbs.
I don't know if you like eggnog or not but if you do I have a homemade low carb eggnog that I would love to share.If you have any questions please let me know and i will do my best to Answer them. I would love to share some low carb Recipe's with you.

Back