Low Carb Nibbles

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi There,
We are having nibbles and drinks round my house on Friday for us and friends. WHat low carb nibbles can I serve?
any ideas?
peachy
x

Olives and Feta, Macadamia nuts, Pork Crunch. errrr....they don't really go together though do they? LOL.

exactly, nibbles are not easy on Atkins are they. Still think Salami slices, pork and beef balls, cheese and peppers on sticks, and you can always put out some non Atkins stuff, just don't be tempted yourself.

i am loving fridge raiders roast chicken bites nice quick snack half price at sainsburys at the moment
2.3g 65g pack ...yummy

Sounds good to me wannabe, very Carb friendly.

I was very good in the end, I went for mostly low carb but bulked it out with carby things for everyone else and i stayed well away.
Made chicken kebabs, low carb wraps with salsa, cheese and ham. puff pastry mushroom parcels(not for me) mini pepperamis, meat and cheese board. Lots of veggie crudite with dips. Crisps and peanuts for others - i had a little bit of peanuts. Didn't really drink much either just 2 glasses wine and then onto my water.
very civilised.
still waiting on 2 books being delivered from wh smiths i ordered wednesday. Where are you books? I am running out of inspiration for tasty meals
peachy
x

Back