• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Carb Product Reviews

Rae

Right guys.. ive been thinking.

We don't have a thread where people can make recommendations for certain low carb products they've tried along their journey.

Or say you tried an atkins choccie bar and hated it.. or found a plaster in it or something ridiculous (anyone hear about the girl who found a bloody plaster in her big mac? put me off for lifeeee) you can tell everyone on here!

I bought a load of products from the Low Carb Megastore yesterday to try and will get reviewing them when ive had a nibble but i thought this would be a great way of giving people more variation in their diet so as to not give in to the monotony of low carb/CS diets :)

Spread the word people (or just spread your nil carb tub of vitalite!)

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
heres a tip...dont EVER but the sero low carb caramel and peanut bars. they were on offer and i thought id buy them in bulk.

they are disgusting and literally taste like vomit!
:9529::sign0137:

another tip....

munch on fridge raiders they're sooo yummy plus low in carbs ;)

all the advantage bars are nice but dont eat too many suger free sweets or you will have no friends and live in the loo lol

http://www.carnivorousworld.co.uk/

you can get them iceland, morrisons, tesco and iceland

do you have any of them in Ireland?

Hi there!

There's a similar thread in Low Carb Diets called LC product reviews with some useful info (sorry I don't know how to make links to posts).

I agree about the Sero bars. Vile!

thanks miss macaw! added it!

I absolutely love Tesco Finest Italian style pesto dressing on my salads (or anything else for that matter).
1 15g tablespoon contains
carbs 0.5g
Fat 5.4g
of which sats 0.5g
55 kcals
It's yummy