Low carb pudding .......

mustdoit

susan
to take to my mates for sunday lunch pl

do i
1) eat a small portion of what she gives me

2) take my jelly ....... trying to hold off telling her about low carbing as she has sabotaged in the past ...... i know she does nt force me its me that sabotages
3) make a low carb pud that you suggest

thanks for all your help xx:confused:

You could offer to bring pudding!! Then make your low carb onefor everyone! Its know its hard trying to explain yourself to friends etc...I had to do it yesterday. I had to eat a meal at work and when I gave my potatoes/stuffing and yorkshire away they were saying "you've got eat something Michelle" despite me piling my plate with cabbage and brocolli to go with the chicken and pigs in blankets lol!
xxx

If you can bake - then i suggest you take something irresistable - look in the recipe sticky for new york cheesecake - my dh has perfected this. You can put sliced strawberries on top. It's mega. You can make more or less sweet using splenda ( we basically have unsweetened because we dont like artificial sweetners)

Can take them a sweet gloopy sauce as well so no one ever notices! Plus lots of cream.....hungry now:)

If you can bake - then i suggest you take something irresistable - look in the recipe sticky for new york cheesecake - my dh has perfected this. You can put sliced strawberries on top. It's mega. You can make more or less sweet using splenda ( we basically have unsweetened because we dont like artificial sweetners)

Can take them a sweet gloopy sauce as well so no one ever notices! Plus lots of cream.....hungry now:)

thanks that sounds great there is only 4 of us .....so noticeable if i miss out ....... i can bake so will look up the recipe thanks x

The recipe i posted makes quite a lot so you might want to cut it. Actually dh also made some mini ones in ramekins - that worked well too as could serve different toppings. We use sugar free jelly stuck in blender as a sauce :)

Baking low carb treats has saved many a low carb diet! And they come out just yummy x

Back