Low Carb Stew

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Scarybush, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Heys guys, just wondering if anyone has a recepie for a low carb stew, dat won't do Ketosis damage.. want to have a romantic meal with OH.. Please help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    Ok this isn't a stew but it's still delicious! I used to make diet coke chicken when I was on Atkins! Basically you could use coke zero in a pan (about a can) if you can get your hands on some sugar free ketchup ( used to get mine off the low carb megastore website) add a few tablespoons and simmer. I used to add a splash of Worcester sauce and leave it to simmer. It makes delicious BBQ sauce! I used to make it with cauliflower mash or cauliflower rice. If you've never heard if it you tube it there's some slimming world videos of it, obviously I've tweaked the ingredients :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.