Low Cost, Low Effort Diets?

AimeeLu

Battling On!
Hi! Anyone know of any low cost, low effort diets? I'm pretty low in money and in time these days, any ideas?

simple calorie counting, won't cost you a penny might even save you some because you'll be eating less. Good luck!

Where do I find a good calorie chart? Like with a list of all simple foods and their calories?
What should I aim for in terms of how many calories per day?
Sorry to bombard with questions :/

well daily diet tracker, was a free site which would give you a internet account to log your exercise, calories, meals etc and break down what you'd eaten in terms of protein, carbs and fat.

Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, Food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate

Have a wee play on that, its free and will tell you what calories you should stick to, but its up to you to make your own shopping list up and menu.

HTH

well daily diet tracker, was a free site which would give you a internet account to log your exercise, calories, meals etc and break down what you'd eaten in terms of protein, carbs and fat.

Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, Food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate

Have a wee play on that, its free and will tell you what calories you should stick to, but its up to you to make your own shopping list up and menu.

HTH

Thankyou :) I'm on something simmilar at the moment which is working awesomely!! xx

Back