Low days...

CherryHumbug

Hey guys was just wondering how often people seem to get down on this diet!?
I'm on day 3 and last night cried myself to sleep I feel upset for no reason at the moment but I'm making up things that are wrong and picking fault with everything. I don't wanna give up I'm not hungry at all but just sad....
Any advice??
X

Thats how i feel, on day six here and i feel incredibly sad at the moment over nothing at all felt that way for days thats why i was thinking of moving plans feel really odd best way i can describe it. Hope you feel better soon

Sam x

I haven't experienced this but didn't want tor ead and run!1 Hope you are both feeling a bit better now, and we are always here for an extra support you may need. Big hugs xx

The first few weeks were just plain horrible for me. I felt down, I was snappy and just not a nice person to be around. I felt hard done by - because I couldn't eat what I wanted. It was a very difficult time. Its very unnatural not "eating" - takes a while for your head to catch on to what you are doing! lol

BUT - it does get easier. I'm feeling absolutely great now! And of course, when the weight starts to shift it makes you feel very, very happy!!

Stick with it - you will come out of the other side smiling!! lol

Lx

I'm on day 15 has been a roller coaster to say the least I have up days down days! Sticking with it as hopefully when I'm at target it will be up days all the way :) x

I find that a really good way of coping with it is to think of all the people in the world who may not see food from one day to the next and are living in poverty, then look around you and see everything you have, food is actually such a small part of your life and instead of feeling sad for not eating try feel happy for everything you do have and when your at your goal weight you will have even more reason to smile, chin up we can all do it together and we are very lucky that we have to opportunity to x

Ahhh I definitely felt that way. On day 3 or 4 I sat in my room and sobbed. My brother was visiting us at the time and he came in and didn't know what to do with me!!! I felt just the way I felt in the days after having my babies! It was like the baby blues all over again. It must have been hormones.

I feel great now though! X

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Well it's day 4 now and woke up in a good mood :) I was thinking yesterday about how much I eat... Its as if I am never going to eat again. I have no missed food so far and I'm loving the soups. But yesterday and Wednesday I was in tears.. My OH just didn't know what to do but it's great being on here I'm reading so much that just gives me the motivation :)

X

Back