Low Fat Low syn snacks

Kes

Gold Member
hi all,
just need some really quick easy low or no syn snack ideas.

i am finding that afternoons are my destruction...

i normally eat lunch at about 1ish (im moving this to 2to see if that helps) and then when i am making the kids dinner (im a nanny so they are not my children) i seem to be eating everything in sight!! i then dont eat dinner until about 8pm when i get home. i love eating with my husband so i dont want to change this...

i try to eat friut.. but i think i need something a little more exciting....

im also taking Xenical which means i cant have anything high in fat...soooo any ideas...

what about plain cous cous and add lemon and salad to it. syn free then. i have just bought some asda chickpea dahl, which i will be trying at the weekend, which is syn free.
they do a small handbag size book at slimming world with snacks all under 5 syns. My consultant has all the books on the table to look at so maybe have a long and write down some ideas if you dont want to buy the book.x

I snack on muller light yoghurts hun, or pinapple, or ham! random I know but i always keep stuff in the fridge at work just so I can pick. Ive toned down the fruit this week a bit as it wasnt agreeing with me (i suffer badly with IBS) so ive struggled a bit as thats what i tend to snack on. you could get some of Joes Sausages in the cocktail ones, cook them and then keep them in the fridge at work and snack on them, or chunky chicken pieces? xx

Back