low fat Meal ideas

traceyjayne

Hi all, can you please help me with some low fat meal ideas, getting a bit bored of salad and Jacket potatoes and weight watcher meals!!! LOL
Thanks ladies xxx

Hi

Well I've only been on Xenical since Friday but i've been surprised by what meals I can have. I like large portions and have still been able to have large meals and be under 15g.
Last night I had sweet and sour chicken, noodles and rice! It worked out around 10g.
Sunday I had chicken, new potatoes roasted with herbs and fry light spray, veg and gravy. Saturday I had Chicken Stir fry and noodles. Friday a couple of ww sausages, bit of mash, veg, gravy.
I also make my own beefburgers which I haven't eaten since being on Xenical but should be ok on it if you use extra lean mince. If anyone wants to know how I make them let me know and i'll post it but I won't bore everyone with it otherwise! They're really easy to make and taste good. I've yet to try any other meat apart from chicken cos i'm not sure about the fat content still!

hmmmmm. u have to be careful what u eat when your on xenical. i will eat food under 15g a meal and still have side effects sometimes. but when i stick to about 5-7g a fat per meal then im fine. i also find using spread (butter etc) is the worst. even using a little butter and im having side effects. :(

hmmmmm. u have to be careful what u eat when your on xenical. i will eat food under 15g a meal and still have side effects sometimes. but when i stick to about 5-7g a fat per meal then im fine. i also find using spread (butter etc) is the worst. even using a little butter and im having side effects. :(
You are getting side effects because the butter is more than 5g of fat per 100g and this is the most important rule with xenical. You will need to cut out the butter because no matter how little of it you have, it still exceeds 5g per 100g.

Hope that helps. x

I use a little flora (light usually) and have no side effects :fingerscrossed: I havent been using it everyday but when i do i've been grand.

Back