LOW FAT NOODLES

francesca

:p:pim in heavan!! low fat super noodles....NO SYNS!!!! WOOHOOOO!!
i think ive just bought Asda's out in them tho.....the girl at the counter looked at me like i had some freaky eating problem!!
BUT I DONT CARE!!
i cant beleive how easy lunchtime in work is now......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Francesca, I agree with you, I love them, however, they are a right pain to eat at your desk. I end up getting bits of noodle in my hair, over my keyboard... I think I may start wearing a bib and just be done with it!!

ive already had the look of disgust from colleagues as i slurp away while they tuck into their Boots Healthy Options sandwiches of processed chicken etc etc etc ....if you find an adult bib...lob one my way!! xx ps...and i had two packs.....lol

louise....ive eaten 4 packs og these low fat noodles today and some fruit.....is that really allowed??? it wont be that amount of noodles everyday...il be fed up of then son lol xxx

Of course it's allowed! They are a staple in my cupboard, I used to live off the fat version of them when I was a teen so to be able to have them now is great

Heheheheee, noodle addict, I love it.

As long as they are the low fat ones then it's all good. I use to be the same with pasta n' sauce, I'm now sick to death of them though! xxx

Is it any flavour for syn free?

Yep as long as they are the low fat ones. I think there is Chicken and herb, Smokey bacon and Thai something-or-other!

Yep as long as they are the low fat ones. I think there is Chicken and herb, Smokey bacon and Thai something-or-other!

Thanks

They don't sell them in the co-op so I just got ordinary, last time I did SW these were free, anyone know how mnay syns they are now please?

Thanks

Wish... I'm pretty sure they are 3.5 syns a pack on a green day.

Errrk:eek:

Thanks! Will get my mum to post me some fat free ones up:p

i got mine from asda.....im still addicted tho...was hoping i would be bored by now......ive even been known to have two packs of the low fat ones at dinner.....i jsut cnat get enough of them....i think coz its noodles/pasta its like comfort food to me...plus with time of the month looming...im scoffing every noodle in sight this week,,,,,,there is no hope for me lol.....noodle heavan !! xx

Back