low fat snacks?

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by poppyuk, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. poppyuk

poppyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi, i have just brought on ebay a Rosemary Conely book (eat yourself slim), so far what i've read on here and online it's very similar to what i'm doing so far, healthy eating, low gi & calorie counting!
    I was just wondering if there is a list of foods/snacks that are less than 0.5% fat per 100g on this thread, similar to weight watcher point list and calorie counting list, it takes me ages looking on back of all the foods in super market

Also is the gi jean diet book anygood and her low fat cook book and do the portion cups help? sorry for so many questions at once :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

Hiya

Sorry can't help but didnt want you not to have any replies!

I am only in my first week and my snacks are mainly fruit at the minute x x

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, i have some books and they all appear to be similar, the first 2 weeks bein 1200 cals on most of them, they just have different names, im not sure a bout the list but the portion pots are good i think

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I'll see if I can get a sticky put up for the snacks its a great idea, and as you say, its saves trawling through loads of posts to find anththing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.