Low/ or lower than most Carb booze ??

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cavycrazy, 5 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wondering if there is such a thing :D

With the oncoming festive season... is there any booze which is lower in carbs than others so wont do TOO much damage !

Not much of a boozer anyway but would be nice to have a little taste of something over the holidays but dont know which poison to go for. :) :) :) :) .

Please dont say WATER!!! :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Drinking is not recommened on VLCD, trust me, I tried it and it makes you ill, if you must, and I mean must then Vodka is probably the lowest cals carbs etc. But its really not a good idea

4. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    JUDDDish
    I don't know much about spirits, although the alcohol and sugar contents are high. Dry wines are better than sweeter ones obviously, I read somewhere that reds and roses are lower carb than whites. I think a spritzer would be reasonable, makes a decent sized drink for fairly few carbs or calories, particularly if made with rose. Sparkling and festive and pink, got to be OK.

5. palmettofairy

palmettofairy Full Member

Great idea! I am maid of honour at my friends wedding next week and need to make a toast! I was wondering what I would do...thanks for your suggestion!!!!

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well if your going to drink make sure you are eating...

One night I drank some champagne while SSing and I spent the whole night walking the floor with the most painful cramps in my legs...never ever had such an awful eperience.

Love Mini xxx

7. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :eek: :eek: .. think I will stick to being tee-total.

Thanks for the good advice. :)

Deb x

8. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Yes on week 9 of SS I had 2 vodkas and the next day I was so ill...........
    SS and booze NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)
    xXXC

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.