Low/ or lower than most Carb booze ??

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Just wondering if there is such a thing :D

With the oncoming festive season... is there any booze which is lower in carbs than others so wont do TOO much damage !

Not much of a boozer anyway but would be nice to have a little taste of something over the holidays but dont know which poison to go for. :) :) :) :) .

Please dont say WATER!!! :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Deb x

Drinking is not recommened on VLCD, trust me, I tried it and it makes you ill, if you must, and I mean must then Vodka is probably the lowest cals carbs etc. But its really not a good idea

I don't know much about spirits, although the alcohol and sugar contents are high. Dry wines are better than sweeter ones obviously, I read somewhere that reds and roses are lower carb than whites. I think a spritzer would be reasonable, makes a decent sized drink for fairly few carbs or calories, particularly if made with rose. Sparkling and festive and pink, got to be OK.

I don't know much about spirits, although the alcohol and sugar contents are high. Dry wines are better than sweeter ones obviously, I read somewhere that reds and roses are lower carb than whites. I think a spritzer would be reasonable, makes a decent sized drink for fairly few carbs or calories, particularly if made with rose. Sparkling and festive and pink, got to be OK.

Great idea! I am maid of honour at my friends wedding next week and need to make a toast! I was wondering what I would do...thanks for your suggestion!!!!

Well if your going to drink make sure you are eating...

One night I drank some champagne while SSing and I spent the whole night walking the floor with the most painful cramps in my legs...never ever had such an awful eperience.

Love Mini xxx

Yes on week 9 of SS I had 2 vodkas and the next day I was so ill...........
SS and booze NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)
xXXC

Back