low point breakfast ideas

i like the tescos porridge in the packets 1.5 semi-skimed milk 1.5 and a small banana in it 1.5 its very filling for 4.5 points

I have just eaten dry fried potatoes (3.5) - yesterdays left over potatoes, with chopped onion and a chopped smoked turkey rasher (0.5) served on top of baked large flat mushrooms and I can tell you I am absolutley stuffed!! It was a plateful and a half.
I won't be needing any lunch. It took me 20 minutes to eat that lot :D

When I am working and don't have much time in the morning, I have a ww bagel (2), 30g extra light Philly (0.5) and ham (0.5). The bagels are more denser than bread and tend to fill me up longer than what the bread does.

Good idea on the bagels, I never clicked that they are heavier...!

Today I had a quorn sausage sarnie, that's definitely filled me up! 2 quorn sausages done in the microwave, 2 slices low-cal bread and a dollop of ketchup & mustard for 4 points. Quick too!

Poached egg on toast with beans... its yummy! This morning i had 150g strawberries 0.5 pts,250g galia melon 1 pt and a muller light 2.5 pts. Fruit is really filling and mostly low point.

Cheerios!!!!!!! i'm addicted atm ! :D oh and muller light YUMMM! :D

My most filling low point breaky is Either one slice of normal bread toasted 1.5/2pts depending on bread tons of mushrooms with toms on put on top and a frylite'd egg white....really filling and only 1.5/2pts

you get a lot of sugar puffs for 30g x

Cheerios!!!!!!! i'm addicted atm ! :D oh and muller light YUMMM! :D

Me three on the Cheerios front.

I'm also a fan of the golden syrup porridge oats, especially the Aldi's packs. That keeps me going all morning.

If you get a slice of bread and take the middle out using an upside down cup, fry one side in fry lite, flip and crack an egg into the hole and cook until egg is done to your liking. Add mushrooms and tomatoes on the side if you wish.

I find this a life saver at night if i'm peckish as over half the bread points are gone by taking out the middle and i find it's just the right amount to fill me up. Also you could grill or microwave wafer thin ham to crisp it up and serve on the side.

Homemade baked beans with a poached egg on top, served with 2 crispbreads (4.5pts)

Red kidney, chick peas, celery, onions, cherry tomatoes and capsicum. 1tsp of WW canola spead and cook the onion, celery and capsicum and toms in a saucepan on low until half cooked. Adding rosemary, curry powder and a little garlic. Then add the can's of beans and a dollop of tomato puree and some water (little). Stir and cook until the beans are just starting to go mushy.

Bren
X

My breakfast during the week is 2.5 points. I have creamy style scrambled eggs.

1 medium egg, 1 egg white, 1 spring onion chopped, 1/2 a large tomato chopped, 15g light philadelphia and black pepper. If I have time at home I dry fry it or use a little no-fat cooking spray or if I am in a rush (usually) I make it up the night before, take it into work and microwave for 1.5 minutes (stirring every 30 secs). It's very filling and non-carby so keeps me going for ages!

where do u but the ww bagels?

how about..
2 egg whites..mushrooms..onion..cherry tomatoes make into an omelette ZERO points cant get lower than that lol

i havent seen them Donna was looking for them in my local tescos

Back