Low point foods

Can someone please send me a pic of this fluff stuff I have been lookin for it everywhere but if I know what it looks like itl b a little easier cuz I dnt Wana ask the staff in the supermarket where do they keep the fluff?? Hahaha sounds a bit mental like

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can someone please send me a pic of this fluff stuff I have been lookin for it everywhere but if I know what it looks like itl b a little easier cuz I dnt Wana ask the staff in the supermarket where do they keep the fluff?? Hahaha sounds a bit mental like

image-38881804.jpg

Fluff :)

It's found with the Jams and Marmalades, you could ask Brona where she got hers from? X

I have never seen that, I wonder can we get it in Ireland! I'd prob have that for dinner haha

Brona is from Ireland so they must sell it there? X

Brill there's a massive tesco near the gym I go to if its anywhere its in there

And how do you eat this fluff stuff? Like do you use it like ya would Nutella yea?

And how do you eat this fluff stuff? Like do you use it like ya would Nutella yea?

I just eat it with a spoon out of a ramekin! Emma just weighs her jar and eats it straight from the jar lol x

Here in n.ireland the only place I could get it was asda! Beside the jams! So I've I've just ate it straight from the spoon, it's lovely really sweet perfect for cravings! Cx

I'm on the hunt for it lol

I like the low fat Super Noodles. Chilli Chicken is very nice - actually quite spicy!

If you go by the nutritional info on the back, a whole packet should be 8pp - However if you actually weigh the noodles after you've cooked them, they come out at 5pp!

(Info on the back is based on 1/2 portion which is 148g. When cooked and weighed, the whole packed comes to something like 226g)

How many pro points are cracker breads - heard they were low with some light cheese triangles?

How many pro points are cracker breads - heard they were low with some light cheese triangles?

You get 5 for 2pp :) it has to be the Ryvita Crackerbreads which come in a Yellow Box, the other ones are more pp. x PS-My favourite Cheese Triangles are the Laughing Cow Light, you get 2 for 1pp :) x

Last edited:
We got them from the local butchers, bit rubbery lol! Wee bit like the Tesco light choice sausages if you've tried them? It was lovely to have a burger though! I have been getting chicken mince burgers out of the butchers too I've been pointing them at 3pp! Or chicken and leek sausages are two for 3pp Great for this good weather and bbqs! Cx

We got them from the local butchers, bit rubbery lol! Wee bit like the Tesco light choice sausages if you've tried them? It was lovely to have a burger though! I have been getting chicken mince burgers out of the butchers too I've been pointing them at 3pp! Or chicken and leek sausages are two for 3pp Great for this good weather and bbqs! Cx

I'm veggie so luckily my burger/sausage choices are normally low in pp! X

Back