Low point savory snack

Maybride2011

Does anyone know of any tasty low point savoury snack I love crisps but I eat to many as I'm a really savoury girl. I have lots of low point sugary snacks but would prefer savoury??

Anyone??

I prefer savory too. Skips are 2 pp for a 17 gram bag, velvet crunch cheddar & spring onion crisps are 2 pp for a 20 gram bag & walkers lights ready salted are 3 pp for a 24 gram bag.

I have melba toasts with a bit of vlf cheese spread and cucumbers on the top or lf humous and I know it's not a packet of crisps they are great to munch on for a very low point alternative. ALso the lf crisps from Aldi are very good for ww as are frazels, french fries, wotsits, quavers and the baked version of crisps - hope ive helped a bit.

Try rice crackers....there is a brand in tesco called 'velvet crunch' I think! Salt and vinegar and sweet chilli!

2pp per pack!

Or graze boxes! They rock!

im loving the new jacobs oddities in cheese, not tried the bacon ones yet but they work out at 1.5 points per bag x

I eat Snack A Jacks for my savoury snack fix, salt and vinegar =0.5. There are other flavours too but can't remember what they are.

breadsticks dipped in low fat phili (morrisons mini breadsticks in the red tub work out at 1point for 25 of them) or marmite, a lot of multipack crisps like quavers, wotsits, french fries work out at 1.5pts per bag, crumpets xx

Tuc biscuits are half a point you could have 2 with a laughing cow extra light also half a point.some chopped tomato ,salt and pepper. For 1and half points x

I'm glad to see the Oddities are low points! You get a fair few in there too, so it's really good for us who like to feel like we're eating something. :)

Salt and Vinegar Snack a Jacks are 1.5pts (for a 22g multipack bag)
My fave savoury snack is cucumber and carrot sticks with low fat houmous though. Sainsbury's do a fab little variety pack of 3 x 60g tubs in their Be Good To Yourself range. Each tub is only 1.5pts each :) NOMNOMNOM!

ooh... or 2 crumpets and 1 Lolcow Light (It's what we call Laughing Cow cheese triangles in our house) for 2.5pts. You can add Marmite too if you have no tastebuds like my OH ;)

Anyway, I'm making myself hungry so I'll go start tea! :p

Last edited:
Back