• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low point savory snack

Anyone??

I prefer savory too. Skips are 2 pp for a 17 gram bag, velvet crunch cheddar & spring onion crisps are 2 pp for a 20 gram bag & walkers lights ready salted are 3 pp for a 24 gram bag.

I have melba toasts with a bit of vlf cheese spread and cucumbers on the top or lf humous and I know it's not a packet of crisps they are great to munch on for a very low point alternative. ALso the lf crisps from Aldi are very good for ww as are frazels, french fries, wotsits, quavers and the baked version of crisps - hope ive helped a bit.

breadsticks dipped in low fat phili (morrisons mini breadsticks in the red tub work out at 1point for 25 of them) or marmite, a lot of multipack crisps like quavers, wotsits, french fries work out at 1.5pts per bag, crumpets xx

Tuc biscuits are half a point you could have 2 with a laughing cow extra light also half a point.some chopped tomato ,salt and pepper. For 1and half points x

Lorny

Silver Member
I'm glad to see the Oddities are low points! You get a fair few in there too, so it's really good for us who like to feel like we're eating something. :)

Salt and Vinegar Snack a Jacks are 1.5pts (for a 22g multipack bag)
My fave savoury snack is cucumber and carrot sticks with low fat houmous though. Sainsbury's do a fab little variety pack of 3 x 60g tubs in their Be Good To Yourself range. Each tub is only 1.5pts each :) NOMNOMNOM!

ooh... or 2 crumpets and 1 Lolcow Light (It's what we call Laughing Cow cheese triangles in our house) for 2.5pts. You can add Marmite too if you have no tastebuds like my OH ;)

Anyway, I'm making myself hungry so I'll go start tea! :p

Last edited: