Low point sweets!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    My mum phoned the other night to ask if there were any bags of sweets I 'could' :rolleyes: eat just now. Shes bought things for my brother, sis in law and the girls and had included a bag of sweets in their goody bags.

I suggested Haribo light - which she got for me but she also got Maynards Low Fat Wine Gums!! They work out at 3 points for half the bag :D

Has anyone seen/tried them... Im SO hoping theyre like the regular version... I LOVE wine gums :bliss:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I've seen them, but not tried them. Would be interested to know what they are like, cos I love Maynards Wine Gums. Used to work for them years ago in Admin x x x
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    If I dont see them in the shops before hand Ill get them next Sunday.

I DO hope theyre as good as the real thing!
  5. nixx

nixx Full Member

My son is wine gum freak so I bought him some of these and he prefers them to the "real" ones. Be warned though - they have a laxative effect if you eat too many (although I suppose that might be a good thing!).

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Our local Woolies sells them, might be a nationwide thing!
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

wow i love wine gums,yum yum:)
  8. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Ooo sweeties! Let me know what they are like.

9. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Haribo lights?! I've never heard of them before! Nor the wine gums! Yum!
  10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    The Haribo lites are great, not quite as good as the real things but a damn good substitute :)
  11. nails

nails *Quornstar*

Weight Watchers
    I love haribo's will have to get some of the lites, will have to hide them from ds though as I know once he finishes his haribo he'll be after mine!
  12. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone

I bought the 'light' Wine Gums from Woolworths, and am pleased to report that they are quite yummy!!

They taste slightly different than the normal Wine Gums, but are still really nice.

13. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

argh will have to get some mate:):)
  14. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.