Low point sweets!

Starlight

Gold Member
My mum phoned the other night to ask if there were any bags of sweets I 'could' :rolleyes: eat just now. Shes bought things for my brother, sis in law and the girls and had included a bag of sweets in their goody bags.

I suggested Haribo light - which she got for me but she also got Maynards Low Fat Wine Gums!! They work out at 3 points for half the bag :D

Has anyone seen/tried them... Im SO hoping theyre like the regular version... I LOVE wine gums :bliss:

I've seen them, but not tried them. Would be interested to know what they are like, cos I love Maynards Wine Gums. Used to work for them years ago in Admin x x x

My son is wine gum freak so I bought him some of these and he prefers them to the "real" ones. Be warned though - they have a laxative effect if you eat too many (although I suppose that might be a good thing!).

Nixx

I love haribo's will have to get some of the lites, will have to hide them from ds though as I know once he finishes his haribo he'll be after mine!
xx

Hi everyone

I bought the 'light' Wine Gums from Woolworths, and am pleased to report that they are quite yummy!!

They taste slightly different than the normal Wine Gums, but are still really nice.

Enjoy

xx

Back