Low propoints goodies

Yeah I bloomin love this stuff, but its not fun to mix and really hard to find in the shops!!!!

Worth the effort though :D

I've been looking out for these but soooo tricky to find :( Ur right, they are yum! 1pp makes them heaven!

if you fancy a biscuit with your cuppa the WW toffee cookies are lovely.1pp each & you get 2pp per packet. they are in individual bags of 2. yummy

Eat smart melba toasts are good for a spread too. there 2pp for 6 & a nice thing to dip in your 0pp soup or low fat cheese.

Tesco do a value rangecaramel wafers and chocolate wafer... Bit like blue ribands. Pack of 5 for 40p ... 2pp each, and more than edible!

i know its not neccassarity a treat but the packets of bernard matthews turkey breast strips have 100g in the packet & the coronation chicken one is 3pp for the whole packet. ive just had mine in a wrap with loads of salad. great lunch for only 6points

ww chocolate brownie dessert - on the 3 for £3 in iceland for the 2 pack. 4pp and worth every single bite lol

Walkers Sunbites - most varieties 3pp or sweet chilli 4pp
Quaker Snack a Jacks - Jumbo 1pp or 2 are 3pp
Babybel Light 1pp
Muller Mini Fruit Corner 3pp
WW Layered fromage frais 1pp

I am addicted to the WW Layered Fromage Frais - totally gorgeous and only 1pp. Most evenings I have 3 puddings - a WW jelly which is 0pp, a WW Fromage Frais or WW Yogurt at 1pp and a mini piece of cheese which is either 1pp or 2pp depending on the brand. So 3 puddings = 3pp at the worst! Yum. :)

Just read the whole of this thread and I am drooling! :gimi:is all I can say!

Some fab ideas here. Thanks peeps. I love Minimims :D xx

Mmmmmm ice cream oyster!!!!

:banana dancer:Wow just had a carousel oyster delight (morrisons) with 30g of walls Neapolitan ice cream all for 3 points....... Loving weight watchers and use 10 of my weeklies on fri sat and sun eve......

Last edited:
not necessarily a treat, but to bulk out some meals such as salad I make 1 point coleslaw

Just grate (with a grater or an attachment for a food processor) a little bit each of white cabbage, carrot and red onion. if using a grater it is usually best to very thinly slice the onions as they can go mushy and to do the same with the cabbage - although texture wise it is up to you how to do it. I then mix it with 2 tbsp of lighter than light mayo and some mustard powder and black pepper. really feels like a treat, and great when everyone else is eating full fat coleslaw and you are tempted (tesco finest chunky coleslaw is my downfall!)

claireovmerthyr said:
why is all the foods so high in points compared to the old weigth watchers plan..whats the difference between the discovery plan and pro plus one?

But you do have nearly ten more propoints to play with as welll as a stash of extra points to dip into. It takes a bit of time making the switch but u get used to it and don't feel as hungry as you would think.

wud u be able to explain how i do it i was always on t old one so i dnt no wa to do here n i dnt wanna sign up to meetings as its only 2 stone i wanna shed x

Back