Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Thanks you all for your kind comments they really make me feel great =D

WELL DONE! So SO happy for you!

Absolutely amazing! You are such an inspiration to me, you are so strong. How's the witch? Stuffing her face with her own words still? xx

Ha ha well before i popped off to my WI i told them at work im not expecting a major loss and she said yeah it will slow down so when i came back and said i lost 6lbs her face was a picture =D Her and the stupid guy at work are soooooo eating their words i think more so cos niether of them thought i would have lasted... GO ME LOL.
And your losses are just amazing chunkystreet you are doing amazingly well too x

Congrats on your loss :) bet your feeling fabulous!!!! Good luck for this week and ignore those jealous haters!!!

Hahaha i would have loved to see her face! Not many people could be as strong as you have been, I hope you take a lot of pleasure in proving them both wrong the further and further you go!

Oh im going to take great pleasure in it at the end of this i will be a whole new person and im going to make sure they now all about it LOL and i know i will cos i am sticking to it what better motivation than jealous people who doubt you =D

Yolande said:
Oh im going to take great pleasure in it at the end of this i will be a whole new person and im going to make sure they now all about it LOL and i know i will cos i am sticking to it what better motivation than jealous people who doubt you =D

Hey Yolande! How are you doing?

Hey jelliebabe i am doing goodish my first weekend off work since being on CD and im a little down cos i really want to go out and let my hair down but at the same time i really really dont want to and im not i know im not the type that would be able to get back on the wagon it has to be 100% all the way for me... but otherwise im good clothes are starting to hang off me now which makes me feel like how ever many months this takes will be so worth it and i can catch up on my social life after. Guess today is just been one of those downer days.
How are you doing???

Seeing as its my first weekend i have had off work since starting CD i have told all my friends i will not be going out as this is to important to me to mess it up with one night of drinking.. i have been distracting myself by window shopping on line and looking at all the lovely clothes i will be able to wear when i get to goal and looking at them i honestly cant even picture myself in any of them ha ha ha so when i do get into them and look good in them im going to think back to this weekend where i thought i never would and i think i will feel even better =D
Hope everyone is having a great weekend x

Yolande said:
Seeing as its my first weekend i have had off work since starting CD i have told all my friends i will not be going out as this is to important to me to mess it up with one night of drinking.. i have been distracting myself by window shopping on line and looking at all the lovely clothes i will be able to wear when i get to goal and looking at them i honestly cant even picture myself in any of them ha ha ha so when i do get into them and look good in them im going to think back to this weekend where i thought i never would and i think i will feel even better =D

Your get them clothes and your look stunning when your out with your mates and they will all be jelous and see all your effort was worth while x

Yolande said:

I find weekends harder too. You're doing really well! You should have a little treat of a few well fitting clothes... just to get you through the next bit... it would give you a boost!

I think the last few months i have been wearing baggy clothes nothing tight as i cant stand the sight of myself but i did try on my shorts now that i wore last year in Oz which were rather snug on me and the button just fastened without me having to breath in and they dont stick around my thighs there is actually room there =D I may not be seeing the difference in the mirror much but i am getting smaller.. im going to now try on all my clothes that got to tight and see how they fit now hee hee

I have loved getting into my clothes that didn't fit me properly before, I am the same I don't see much happening in the mirror, but the clothes being baggy and loose means something is working!! You are doing fab and well done for not going out, it is hard to turn things down so u don't crack, but so worth it in the end xxx

Thanks =) besides its more fun right now for me to try on my old clothes that i could not breath in before and now fit without suffocating me and my boobies seem to be leaving to ha ha ha its really boosted my confidence =D

Every couple of weeks have a 'try on clothes' night and see how much bigger they are getting. If you have a good friend who can do this with you and take pictures (if you are up to that!) you will see the difference much more than looking in the mirror each day and you have the pictures for motivation too...

k x

I think its a very good idea and to get photos taken (a bit scared of that right now lol ) but i think thats going to be the best way i will notice the difference.

I wish I had photos done at my start weight, my cdc took one after I had lost 2 stone and getting more done on Friday as another 2 stone gone! Think I will have photos done after every 2 stone as I deffo think we see more of a difference in photos than in the mirror like kaizen said!!

Back