Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande 7lb off is FANTASTIC, that is just what I needed to read to get me back on track and hopefully stay there.
Im sorry to read about your brother but he is lucky to have you. Keep up the good work as always x x x

Yolande! Where'd you go?

Yolande where are you we miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your ok Yolande x x x

Im guessing Yolande hasnt been on for a while..............

Im gutted as she was doing so well and a great support to many of us. Fingers crossed she returns like me.

Come back Yolande we miss you x x x

I know i am missing Yolande!!!

HI LADIES!!!!!!! Im so so so so sorry i just dissapeared like that, life got super busy before i left the UK.. I have just spent the most glorious 2 months in South Africa although i was not at my goal weight everyone noticed a change so that felt great!! Im currently in Sydney and will be travelling through Oz and fiji all year so no more cambridge for me its imposible as a backpacker =( When im done traveling and if im not happy at where my weight is i will not even hesitate to do CD again cos it changed my life... i am eating so much healthier now, gotten braver at trying newer things keeping up the exercise like since monday have probably walked for a total of 10 hours in Sydney =D I hope you are all doing well im very glad to see you are all still at it working hard xxx

HI LADIES!!!!!!! Im so so so so sorry i just dissapeared like that, life got super busy before i left the UK.. I have just spent the most glorious 2 months in South Africa although i was not at my goal weight everyone noticed a change so that felt great!! Im currently in Sydney and will be travelling through Oz and fiji all year so no more cambridge for me its imposible as a backpacker =( When im done traveling and if im not happy at where my weight is i will not even hesitate to do CD again cos it changed my life... i am eating so much healthier now, gotten braver at trying newer things keeping up the exercise like since monday have probably walked for a total of 10 hours in Sydney =D I hope you are all doing well im very glad to see you are all still at it working hard xxx

Yey glad your ok, have a fantastic time hunni xxx

Back