Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Just catching up on your diary Yolande what with work and easter holidays Ive not been on here as much as I like but wanted to wish you luck for this week although I know you dont need it !

I know I keep saying it but you are a true insiration and I read your posts and diary for extra motivation ! You are so focused and I know next week you will get straight back into SS.

Ah thanks hun it seems the thing i need luck with is actually eating all im supposed to im actually struggling cant believe my stomach has shrunk so much never in a million years wud of thought a bit of chicken and veg could fill me up so much i felt like i had pigged out after ha ha ha im sooooo happy i give ja extra motivation i think you are an inspiration with mega strong will power.. you are going to be a stunning bride! =D .
Keep up the good work chick x x x

I'm going back on ss+ after my 810 wk due to cost (i have 4 a day on ss due to height). So hopefully the change back down will be ok. My bmi is pretty much the same as yours now so hopefully we will both be on this successfully to the end! Hope today's food is ok.

Oh struggled a bit with the food today had chicken and cauliflower i got so filled up that i felt like i had pigged out ha ha ha....Ah i would also have to do ss+ if i was having to have 4 products i cud never afford that. Im sure the change back down will be fine and your losses will be just as good as having 4 products. I cant believe my bmi has nearly dropped 10 points down and we WILL be on this successfully to the end! =D

Are there any recipes you'd like from meals in minutes? I have the book if you'd' like any of them :)

You're doing so well! it's amazing how full you fell from so little food, really shows us how much we need to sustain ourselves!

Are there any recipes you'd like from meals in minutes? I have the book if you'd' like any of them :)

You're doing so well! it's amazing how full you fell from so little food, really shows us how much we need to sustain ourselves!

You sure are right there gtting filled up so much =D I have been keeping food this week pretty boring cos i dont wana feel like im missing out when i step back down to ss but when im stepping up for maintenance il be getting more creative, defo want to get that book, wud you reccomend it then??

When are you back on SS Yolande ? I think I will be like you, A bit nervous about eating " real " food, your doing fab hunni x

Hey Angel i just had my last meal so back on ss from tomoz =D I was very nervous about eating but i was in control the whole time i did struggle a bit the first 2 days i felt so full like i had stuffed myself but then today i had my chicken salad ate it all and felt very satisfied =) Was naughty this week and had a couple cans of coke zero but it was sooooooooooooo nice as i have been drinking nothing but water for 12 weeks!!

I have been feeling very down this has been my worse easter weekend ever as i miss the usual social events around it BUT its just a part of my journey and next easter will be different... also my houemates have a friend over they told her how well im doing how much weight i have already lost on cambridge and she A TOTAL STRANGER TO ME said cambridge is very unhealthy i just looked at her and said not in the nicest way either that i feel so much better than i ever did that i done my research about it, i get all my nutrients and vitamins and that some doctors even suggest this diet and that at eating clinics they use vlcd so it cant be that bad she looked at me unimpressed this skinny snooty cow and said its when you start eating that it becomes unhealthyI JUST FUMED!!!!! Where does a total stranger get off telling me whats good for me aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i need to vent this somewhere, just hate when people comment negatively about something they know nothing about. Anyways it shouldnt upset me but for some reason the last few days i have been overly emotional and she has really gotten to me now =( Hope everyone has had a better easter than me x

I know what you mean, I've had a lonely Easter too - actually went to work on Friday as I didn't want to stay at home like Billy No Mates! I don 't think anyone has the right to make uninvited comments about what diet you follow or what you put in your own mouth - especially a skinny person - what a cheek! Someone i barely know told me in front of everyone in the office that she knew loads of people who had lost weight on Cambridge but they all put the weight straight back on... Evil Woman!
We've got to prove them wrong!!

Oh yolande sorry you have had a bad time of it, like u said next year will be different, just call this time a stop gap in your life and think of how great u will feel when u have achieved your loss! I know what u mean about comments that is plain rude, firstly I would moan at your housemate for telling her, my friend who knows told her mum and I went mad cos I didn't want people to know! Ignore the comments, we know its healthy and its working and yes u will put all the weight back on if u don't follow the steps back up once u are near goal!! Keep smiling hun and carry on u are doing great! Are u still weighing in tomorrow?

Thanks guys so much, needed some good vibes =) Daisy i also worked all weekend and even tomoz just to keep busy and that is a very evil women to say that to you let alone infront of everyone you work with!!!Guess i will never understand what people gain from putting others down i guess i an just be glad im not like them...

Aysha i am going to have a word with my housemate tomoz the only reason they know is cos i live with them otherwise they wudnt know either was not her place to tell people.. i got really angry you know the anger that makes you burst out in tears.. i have been so good at dealing with peoples comments but it was just different cos i had never met this women and i thought she had NO place to say what she did!!! But yes we WILL prove all those people wrong atleast im going to have a great personality to go with my slim new figure =D No weigh in tomoz as it is easter monday the shop is closed so going in on tuesday we will see the results of my 810 week haa ha ha

Thanks again guys x

Am sure u will do great on Tuesday but bet u are glad to get back to ss!!

You're doing amazingly Yolande! I have had negative comments too 'oh it's unhealthy... it will all go back on' yada yada yada... usually from people who are really skinny funnily enough! I think we are all great doing what we are doing - it takes a lot of hard work and motivation to stick to this kind of diet and I think we should all be really proud of ourselves! x

Hear! Hear!

Yolande, you are doing brilliantly and you will succeed and keep the weight off I am sure of that. I get the impression your housemates are actually so impressed that you have stuck to plan they were probably telling their friend you were on Cambridge because they recognize your achievement. I'm sure they didn't realise their friend would react the way she did. I guess I'm conscious I wouldn't want you to fall out with your housemates as their support will continue to help keep the stress off. I did feel outraged on you behalf when I read your post as her comments were insenstive and ignorant. And what is it to her how you lose weight and whether or you maintian or put it back on?!! She doesn't even know you!

Hellooo thanks for all the uplifting posts ladies you all rock!!! Feel better today and Kira i also dont think my housemates told her to be spitefull or anything they always congratulate me on my losses and are really great so i think they were just telling her cos they are happy for me but i have asked them to pls not say anything to others in future cos i can deal with my friends and people at work making negitive comments but when its a person who does not even know me it made me soooooooooooooo mad cos like you say she just has no right even if i was starving myself thin she has NO place to comment gggrrrrrr but its a new day so il put it behind me =D

First day back on ss after my 810 week and i did actually miss my little meal today but not to the point where i was feeling hungry just cos the last couple days i really enjoyed the food ha ha ha and also had no bar for today cos my wi is not till tomoz and last monday only bought 7 so i have REALLY missed my bar =D will be interesting to see my wi results after a week of 810.

Wow just read your whole diary! You are such an inspiration :) well done for your loss so far AMAZING!!!
Keep it up girl and wish me luck I have 10 stone to lose and start on Thursday so will be looking at your pots for motivation X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much =D Im wanting to lose 9 stone and i am already almost half way!!! And to be honest it feels like just the other day i was on week one time has gone so fast.... wishing ja the best of luck and suggest you start a diary it helps and reading others diaries really is motivating its what got me through, everyone here on minimins is just amazing and my success on this diet is partly down to them. Look forward to hearing about your journey if you believe you can do this you WILL =D

Well done on getting back on ss. I'm on 2nd day 810 & have no interest in the food, surprisingly. Did you replace your milk with the yogurt as seem to remember you don't like milk. Well done ignoring the spiteful woman from yesterday. You're doing great.

You don't realise how reassuring it is to me to hear you have similar weight to lose and your already half way there :) Thank yo for posting back this site really is fab!
Looking forward to your next loss! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what ja mean when i started i looked for all the posts of people that had lots to lose it made me feel better about it that i cud achieve it..so im very happy to give that reassurance to you =D its still not even sunk in that i have lost 61lbs ha ha I already feel better than i have in years!! Next wi tomoz for me.

Well done on getting back on ss. I'm on 2nd day 810 & have no interest in the food, surprisingly. Did you replace your milk with the yogurt as seem to remember you don't like milk. Well done ignoring the spiteful woman from yesterday. You're doing great.

Ah yeah i was the same but last couple days i did start to enjoy my meals tho. I cant drink just plain milk so i didnt have it.. some days i used some with my eggs for scrambled or ommlette, i did try yogurt but plain yogurt with nothing in it is not exactly nice for me so i didnt really have my total milk allowence every day ,hope it wont have done any damage but cant see that it wud have.. dont you think its sooooo wierd how after weeks and weeks of no food you realise that such small portions fill you up and dont know if for you its the same but i had a completely different attitude to food i was enjoying salad i have never enjoyed sald lol.. best of luck for the rest of your week.

I have just read your entire diary and it's really inspired me to stick to this. You are such an amazing, strong willed lady! I can only aspire to your losses! Congratulations!

Back