Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

I lost 5lbs making a total of 4 stone 3lbs since Jan 31. I actually feel I've changed my life beyond what I thought I could. I made up 7 meals to freeze for 810 wk so I can treat each one as a 'pack' & not have extras. The cookbook is really helpful. I slightly want to get pregnant but then I also really want a beer!

You've shown such restraint with a night off that you'll be fine stepping up. I know I'm going to be annoyed by slower weight loss, but needs must I guess :)

Hey Yolande! I've been marvelling at your ability to block out your social life and focus so strictly on CD - didn't realize you were upset about it, tho' that's logical. I've been feeling beset by friends and colleagues all wanting to meet for lunch/dinner. Over the last few weeks I've learned that if I am very careful having a meal out, I can still manage to stay in ketosis and lose weight, altho' I think it slows the loss down. Based on that, I decided to have 1 meal out each week, focussed on protein and veg, avoiding bread, carbs, dessert, wine. At least this way I continue to have a social life without making my friends uncomfortable. And if we go out, then they don't take it personally when I leave things on the plate. :) Would you believe the next 4 weeks "1 meal" are already booked?!?

I agree, it's a real balancing act of sticking to plan & ignoring temptation but not feeling so hard done by or resentful that you slip off plan. Sounds like you definitely did the right thing. Especially when you've been on it long term. I'm starting 810 this week & moving to 1000 the wk after. Off for my last ss weigh in now!

Can you tell me what is the trigger for moving from ss to the next steps up? Do you stay on ss til you get to goal and then start moving up? My CDC hasn't been able to explain this to me very clearly as yet.

I think officially when you are less than bmi 25 plus 1 stone you have to start moving up. However, now I'm practically bmi 30 I'm trying for a baby & my Dr has recommended not being in ketosis so I'm moving up to 1000 cals next Tuesday as anything below & you may be in ketosis. Good luck with your plan :)

I lost 5lbs making a total of 4 stone 3lbs since Jan 31. I actually feel I've changed my life beyond what I thought I could. I made up 7 meals to freeze for 810 wk so I can treat each one as a 'pack' & not have extras. The cookbook is really helpful. I slightly want to get pregnant but then I also really want a beer!

You've shown such restraint with a night off that you'll be fine stepping up. I know I'm going to be annoyed by slower weight loss, but needs must I guess :)

5lbs is great yaay =D You have already changed your life so much 4 stone 3lbs is alot to have lost so far!! well done you shud be feeling very proud!! I love how prepared you are for your 810 week thats actually a very good idea to freeze 7 meals so its just like having a pack there is no chance you are going to eat to much or go off plan like that.

Hey Yolande! I've been marvelling at your ability to block out your social life and focus so strictly on CD - didn't realize you were upset about it, tho' that's logical. I've been feeling beset by friends and colleagues all wanting to meet for lunch/dinner. Over the last few weeks I've learned that if I am very careful having a meal out, I can still manage to stay in ketosis and lose weight, altho' I think it slows the loss down. Based on that, I decided to have 1 meal out each week, focussed on protein and veg, avoiding bread, carbs, dessert, wine. At least this way I continue to have a social life without making my friends uncomfortable. And if we go out, then they don't take it personally when I leave things on the plate. :) Would you believe the next 4 weeks "1 meal" are already booked?!?

Hey i cant say i was ever upset about my lack of social life its only about 2 weeks ago id say i started to resent being on diet before that i felt really proud when i didnt go out firstly i didnt trust myself and 2nd i wanted to put myself first. I just felt lately i missed just feeling normal if ja get what i mean?? I had not been out in 4 whole months!!! But i went out last night and very suprisingly its just motivated me again i think i really needed a night off to have that feeling of being normal so i actually think i can now stick out the rest of the time again feeling good when i dont go out instead of resenting cd i have almost 4 stone more to lose so i may well be on this plan for another 4 months so for me it was a good thing =D wish i didnt have a night off so close to wi cos i dont know how many carbs you must eat to regain glycogen levels ect so whatever i have a s a gain i know is only water which i will have lost by next week =D

Amazing progress yolande what a transformation. I start tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm fed up of eating as I hve no control it's a vicious cycle right? I hope I can stay motivated just like you. Good luck for the rest of your journey x

Amazing progress yolande what a transformation. I start tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm fed up of eating as I hve no control it's a vicious cycle right? I hope I can stay motivated just like you. Good luck for the rest of your journey x

Thanks so much =D Are ja doing ss?? I was the same with food which is why cd was perfect for me i needed that break from it to work out my relationship i had with food which was a very very unhealthy one.. best of luck to you be sure to come on here for lots of support it will be the biggest help for you x

Sooooo im back on it ss all the way been very good with my water but i cant tell you how much im looking forward to being back in ketosis!!!!! Gona face the music tomoz at my wi after my night off not to worried cos its not gona upset me whatever i gain will be gone with even more next week.. its time for me to get strict with myself again which i can do but it would be really really helpfull for ketosis to kick in soon hee hee =D I had a thought today and if i do my next 12 weeks of ss i will be sooooooooooooo close to my goal eek that excites me xx

Just see your night out as your little reward for weeks of impeccable behaviour! Got my Weigh in tomorrow and am expecting a rubbish week due to TOTM and at the moment I think that I will be ok with that - we shall see tomorrow ... Good luck with your weigh in!

Just see your night out as your little reward for weeks of impeccable behaviour! Got my Weigh in tomorrow and am expecting a rubbish week due to TOTM and at the moment I think that I will be ok with that - we shall see tomorrow ... Good luck with your weigh in!

Ah TOTM just sucks!!! Good luck for tomoz i really hope it does not effect your wi to much.

Gd luck for wi today x

Thanks Aysha =D

Sooo i some how managed to lose 1.5lbs after having a day off i was honestly prepared and expecting a slight gain so i am very thrilled with that BUT no more off days off for me now the first thought my head had was you didnt gain its ok to have something naughty i shut that thought up straight away ha ha ha im back to being strict and i know it will show in next weeks wi!!! I wore all my new size 16 clothes today and i felt amazing everyone at my cdc shop said i look like a different person i was walking with my head held high i have achieved so much already to think i weighed 20 stone in january wearing size 20- 22 clothes i have come sooo far and i can see the light at the end of the tunnel its now only 3stone10lb away and no longer 9 stone away =D Aaaahhh i love feeling so positive and motivated!!!

Brilliant hun well done, so proud of u xxxxx u have the same as me to loose :)

Strut your stuff girl! Seriously well done and great attitude!

A loss is a loss and next week will be even better... Anyway - you did better than I did (1lb) and I didn't have a day off! I don't feel bad as CDC worked out that I have a bad week every 4 weeks! It's great that we can be positive on bad weeks as well as good. I know that I was devastated the first time I only lost a pound but it doesn't seem so bad when you are more than halfway through your weight loss - it's easier to see the bigger picture (slightly unfortunate phrase!).

Ah thanks you guys =D Ah Daisy you also have TOTM so would be bloated so next week for sure you will be in for a good loss!! Soo strange how our bodies work hey maybe every 4 weeks yours just thinks sod it you wont give me food so i will hold onto every drop of water hee hee Im back into it now again so i am hopefull for a better loss next week but very true what ja say when you are more than halfway through you do see the 'bigger' picture which is a much smaller version of yourself =D

I have been violently ill confined to my bed and the bathroom floor =S My housemate was ill so i must have caught her stupid bug it was terrible i didnt come off plan but i literally had nothing to eat or drink i just couldnt i thought the stomach bug i had a few weeks ago was bad it was nothing compared to this was on the phone crying to my mom like a little girl =( i feel LOADS better today and have been able to keep my shakes down and drink quite alot of water i really hope this is not going to affect my wi next week cos i could really do with a good loss just when i get back in it illness strikes ggaaahhhhhh but atleast im feeling better and i didnt come off plan.

Back