Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Hey im absolutely shattered cant wait for TT races to end so work can go back to normal cant even begin to explain how busy it is but my boss did tell me today he is impressed with me and gave me a pay rise so that was great news but working so hard is not helping my broken rib heal any faster LOL its so painfull but just have to hold out till friday..... other wise i am good still having days where i crave things i defo understand now why people who have done cd advice you not to have a break cos its sooooo much harder to get back on it but im thinking all the time about wearing my size 12 yellow shorts i bough for my holiday and i really want that more than any food =D How are you doing??

Know what you mean about cravings but the thought of this shorts is def the way forward! You'll stop craving things again soon, it is hard after a break - I had a period a few years ago where I just couldn't get back on CD and I think that was why plus I was a size 12 so I was pretty happy with how I looked at that point. Wish I was that size now!

Hope your rib feels better soon! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Yolande said:
Hey im absolutely shattered cant wait for TT races to end so work can go back to normal cant even begin to explain how busy it is but my boss did tell me today he is impressed with me and gave me a pay rise so that was great news but working so hard is not helping my broken rib heal any faster LOL its so painfull but just have to hold out till friday..... other wise i am good still having days where i crave things i defo understand now why people who have done cd advice you not to have a break cos its sooooo much harder to get back on it but im thinking all the time about wearing my size 12 yellow shorts i bough for my holiday and i really want that more than any food =D How are you doing??

Ooh u poor thing at least when work is busy u are not tempted but like u said the rib can't help I hope it gets better soon been a couple of weeks now hey! I so know what u mean about the breaks making it harder I am still struggling but staying strong, had 4 packs since wed so I stay on the straight and narrow! Keep strong hunni we can do this and you will be in those shorts before u know it!!!!

How are you yolande?

Hey Aysha sorry i have been quiet work is mad only 1 more day to get through then im off all weekend thank goodness went to doc today he has had to prescribe me even stronger pain pills i was almost crying this morning with the pain but i think after a good weekend rest it should feel better he did say it will take atleast 4 weeks =/ Also weighed myself and im 2lbs down just 2lbs it is on boots scale and im usually a couple pounds heavier there but still was expecting alot more?? Dont know why =( I have been good its not fair hope by wednesday its better!!!The only thing i have that is not on plan is my pain killers i have been taking alot of them just to get through work but surely that cant stop you losing weight???
How are you getting on??? Its your wi tomoz right?? Im excited i really hope its a good one for you =)

Yolande said:
Hey Aysha sorry i have been quiet work is mad only 1 more day to get through then im off all weekend thank goodness went to doc today he has had to prescribe me even stronger pain pills i was almost crying this morning with the pain but i think after a good weekend rest it should feel better he did say it will take atleast 4 weeks =/ Also weighed myself and im 2lbs down just 2lbs it is on boots scale and im usually a couple pounds heavier there but still was expecting alot more?? Dont know why =( I have been good its not fair hope by wednesday its better!!!The only thing i have that is not on plan is my pain killers i have been taking alot of them just to get through work but surely that cant stop you losing weight???
How are you getting on??? Its your wi tomoz right?? Im excited i really hope its a good one for you =)

Just wanted to check u ok hun! I hope the stronger pain killers work for u, surely it will get better soon its been a while now! U will reddish have a gd result next wed when u see your cdc, stay strong hunni and all will be gd! Will let u know how I fr on tomorrow, just want to get that 4lb off that I put on last week then I will be happy and I know those 14 s will be here next week!
The weekend is nearly here so keep going and then enjoy your weekend xxx

Im holding thumbs for you that you get that 4lbs off with some extra!!!!! Yeah these painkillers make me feel so sleepy its great have not been sleeping well ha ha im not to worried yet cos its still a while yet till wednesday so plenty time for the scales to be nice to me ha ha ha but atleast im feeling good agin on the diet and im on track cant handle another blip dont think il have the strength to get back on it again ha ha ha its time for you to shift into the 14's and for me to shift i nto the 13's doubt il see them at my next wi but the one after that for sure i wil lbe in them (i hope) happy to hear ja getting on good and best of luck for tomoz i really really want ja to have a great reslut =D

Thankyou hun, we will get there!

Yolande - glad to hear from you - I was starting to worry by last night particularly as you've had such a stressful time and it would be easy to fall off the wagon. But you sound as strong and positive as usual - you'll have a good weigh in next week as your bodily will be settling down by then. It's great getting to the next stone under - and you could do with a boost - roll on the 13s. The end is in sight...

Thanks daisy but im affraid the stressfull times are not over yet got devestating news last night my step brother was killed in a car crash yesterday he was only 28 and such a great guy and he has a one year old little girl who will never know her daddy... my mom and his dad are beside themselves its just heart breaking he had his whole life in front of him... i honestly dont know how much bad news a person is meant to get but as soon as things look up something happens.. life is just not fair he didnt deserve to be taken he was one of the good guys =(

Yolande said:
Thanks daisy but im affraid the stressfull times are not over yet got devestating news last night my step brother was killed in a car crash yesterday he was only 28 and such a great guy and he has a one year old little girl who will never know her daddy... my mom and his dad are beside themselves its just heart breaking he had his whole life in front of him... i honestly dont know how much bad news a person is meant to get but as soon as things look up something happens.. life is just not fair he didnt deserve to be taken he was one of the good guys =(

Omg yolande I am so so so sorry to hear that! U have had it tough u poor thing!!! Am here if u need to chat xx

Yolande said:

Ah love xxxxx my thoughts are with u all x no words can justify are help xxxxxxxxxx I'm so sorry love x

Yolande said:

I'm so sorry Yolande, my thoughts are with you and your family x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Wow. What an inspiration.
You've been through some tough times, it's difficult to imagine, but well done you. You've achieved so much already.
Kudos to you! Keep it up :)

Hi Yolande.

I'm sorry my previous post was just in response to your very first post.
Having just read your latest, just wanted to say how sorry I was.
Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Life is a precious and temporary thing, hold onto the happy memories and stay strong as in time, it will be these that you will share with your niece to help her get to know who her dad was.
Wishing you and your family ease through this time. x

Yolande said:

Oh god, Yolande, that is awful - I am so sorry for you and for your family and that poor little girl. Life is truly not fair and to have it snatched away at 28 is tragic. I don't know what to say as you have had such a terrible time of late - I hope you have friends around you who can offer support - I sometimes think it's harder to deal with family bereavements when you are miles away from home. It may be little comfort but we are all here to support you.
xx

Thanks to you all for your kind words... it feels like a bad dream that we gona wake up from =( His dad is going to view his body tomoz so its going to be a very tough day for him he is not coping very well the pain he is feeling right now must be unbearable.. Its just all such a shock he was so young its not fair it wasnt his time to go he had his whole life infront of him! I will never understand why him?? when there is such scum walking this earth but he gets taken!!!! I am doing ok its his close family i worry for his dad his little sister his mother (my mom is married to his dad so we not even related) but i got on with him always had a laugh he was really one of the good guys out there.. my heart is sore and im finding it hard to understand how life could be so cruel!!! It makes me very angry!!!
Im probably going to postpone my wi this week till next week not that im even off plan i feel physically sick cant face food but to much going on in my head cant deal with other things this week and dont feel that i could even be happy for myself even tho im sure its going to be a good loss i will deal with it next week this week im going to be there for my mom and her husband they need all the support they can get. Thanks to all you for being so great with all the support x

Just having a quick catch up Yolande, you have had a awful tough few weeks, keep strong chick.

Thinking of you all at this awful awful time x x x

Hi all im not doing to great.. just been on the phone to my mom and with everything she is going through she asks me how im doing and i burst out in tears all the stress of the last few weeks has gotten on top of me.. told her im struggling to get back on this diet i went from feeling physically ill and not wanting to eat a thing to having the worst binge session ever its how i have always dealt with pain and i dont want to be like this =( My mom was great and she told me to wake up tomoz with a different attitude and to believe i can do this cos i have done it so well before. And then i thought instead of pretending im ok i should just be honest cos all of you are here cos you have all had problems with food issues too and its you lot that can also give me the kick up the butt i need.. Yeah im heart broken and really hating how cruel and unfair life is BUT i dont want to give up on myself i want to get that fighting spirit back in me and get this last 3.5 stone off me!!! I know i can do this and more important i WANT to do this i fear the damage i have caused the last couple of days is bad i wont go in detail what i have eaten but everything bad i had and over done it too =/ I need to just brush it away and start new i guess no point on dwelling on what is already done. I thought i had over come the comfort eating thing but obviously not then again tho i didnt expect in a million years to go through the hell of the last few weeks... so here i am admitting to my problem again and facing it i will again be writting every day that i have been 100% it will help me stay on track and i know you all will be there boosting me along. The body got released today so the funeral will be early next week as sad as it is life does go on and only time will heal the pain... I know i keep saying thank you but i really appreciate all the support from you so again thanks!!

Ooh hunni I kinda don't know what to say, as I know what I would do in this situation and it is exactly what u are doing now, well done for writing it down I am so proud of you, if u have decided that getting back on cd is what u need then do as your wise mum says and wake up tomorrow as a fresh start and jump back on the cd train! Please don't be too hard on yourself u have had to go through a Hell of a lot lately and I am surprised u are still going! Big massive hugs hun, come back and let us know how u get on xxxx

Back