Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande- well done for being good and staying off the scales. I was good this week in spite of having my sister with me for four days and I feel like you - that I deserve to see a good loss (have had four weeks of 2lbs losses). I do however feel slimmer at the moment and most of my clothes are too big so I'm going to try and concentrate on that but it is hard. I have now calculated my weight loss at 2lbs per week so I'm not putting myself under too much pressure. In the past my weight seemed to stall for a bit when I got around 12 stones and I wonder whether the same is happening to you and you may find that it will start falling off again soon. It 's hard to remember what we were like in January - giant bellies and moon faces - but we have done so well and already look so different. The diet does work and we will both get to goal! Good luck for tomorrow!
x

Thanks for the very motivating words Angel =D

Well done Daisy for being good yet again!!!! I knew you would be ha ha i like your way of thinking about not putting to much pressure on i think i have stalled a bit but if this week i have bad losses again i think im gona do a week of 810 to maybe boost it along but im REALLY hoping for a decent loss on wednesday i have avoided the scales so have no clue =S On saturday, sunday and now again this evening i have been on 2 hour hikes my legs are feeling like jelly now and defo got the heart rate pumping i for some reason feel slimmer when i have just exercised and im liking it... in january the thought of exercise put me to sleep LOL I couldnt help laugh at your giant bellies and moon faces comment ha ha ha i looked at my before pics today and it disgusted me just how bad i looked!!!! Ah i need to go pass out now im shattered but in a good way =D And i am really holding thumbs for us to have a good loss this week after being so good we deserve it =D What day is your wi Daisy?

U will be fine on wi hun for some reason I keep thinking today is wednesday lol and in 11 weeks u will have lost loads more and your mum will be so proud of u!!!!

Last edited:
Yikes - we seem to have a communal slow down going on! What's up with that? Can our bodies be tired of or resisting CD??

I'm getting the feeling that my fat is migrating - my torso/belly seem bigger in the last couple of days, while other things seem smaller. Probably I'm imagining things... will have to get out a measuring tape this weekend and check my inches. :) Does anyone else have this "experience"?

My weigh in is tomorrow too - hope it's good news for both of us...

My wi is only tomoz (wednesday) I hope yours went well it was today right?

U will be fine on wi hun for some reason I keep thinking today is wednesday lol and in 11 weeks u will have lost loads more and your mum will be so proud of u!!!!

I totally thought it was wednesday today ha ha ha thanks for the motivating words Aysha you are just awesome at making me feel good =D

Yikes - we seem to have a communal slow down going on! What's up with that? Can our bodies be tired of or resisting CD??

I'm getting the feeling that my fat is migrating - my torso/belly seem bigger in the last couple of days, while other things seem smaller. Probably I'm imagining things... will have to get out a measuring tape this weekend and check my inches. :) Does anyone else have this "experience"?

i know we all seem to be stalling on the losses i just dont feel like this week is gona be my week for a nice loss either but maybe thats just me being negative cos i have been super good had lots of water but done alot of exercise too so that may be my down fall... i am also having that same experience my tummy just feels bigger for some reason but my face and colar bone area and legs feel smaller ha ha ha i think i have a physcological problem with my stomach to me i look like a telly tubby =S

My legs have been on fire today think doing a 2 hour walk up and down hills 3 days in a row has killed me hee hee am just going to chill this evening sip on my shake and glug down the water and hope with every part of me that tomorrow im not dissapointed again =) Surely the scales had to have moved no totm and no food what so ever for over 2 weeks... COME ON SCALES BE KIND PLEAASSSEEEE =D

Telly tubbie - I love it! That's how I feel today! Tho' I did catch a glimpse of myself in a window earlier and didn't immediately recognize myself... person in window was skinnier than I am. :D

Yolande said:
My wi is only tomoz (wednesday) I hope yours went well it was today right?

Sorry - I meant Wednesday - forgot what day it was! Weighed myself about 10 x today which has of course left me feeling disappointed - I never learn...

Good luck today hunni fingers crossed for a gd one for u!!!!

Exciting! 2 weigh ins today! Beaming lite thoughts at you both!

Thanks for the luck i think it worked nothing amazing but the scales FINALLY seem to be moving lost 3.5lbs this week WOO HOO the 13's are sooooo close i can smell them and boy do they smell goooooooooood =D

Well done u and exciting times x I love it when ppl break the stone barrier whoop whoop roll on them 13s x is it only me that that excites so much lol x well done on the loss that's fab news x

Yay! It's a breakthrough! How encouraging...and hopefully catching! :D Got any particular rewards for yourself when you hit the 13s?

Woohoo well done yolande u are fab come on u 13s!!!!

Thanks so much you guys im hoping we all have decent losses this week!!! Tizzy thats a very good question ha ha never thought about what i could treat myself with cos also when i hit the 13's that makes it a total of 6 stone loss OMG!! I have been fighting with myself on if i should or shouldnt get a new phone im still on the iphone 2.. so maybe i will get me a phone but i swear when i hit the 13's im going to be doing cartwheels and you will all hear me shouting woohoo cos i have been in the 14's that long ha ha ha

Yolande - congratulations - you stuck at it through the hard times and things are going your way again! You deserve it - you've been so determined and so positive. You must plan a treat for 13s - the 14s have been so hard for you. I've lost 3lbs this week which is a relief as I am going away next week and will be doing my 810 week then.

Cartwheels!! Good luck with that - I was never able to do them without falling over. I'm treating myself to a pedicure just before heading to the US next weekend. And of course, to lobster and crabcakes and swimming, biking, sunbathing, etc. while I'm in the US. :)

Daisy - congratulations on your 3lb loss - that's great!!! Wow - good losses are starting to come in again, that's great! Pressure's on for my wi on Mon.

Back