Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Hey Daisy.. i feel much better a week of flu makes a very grumpy me ha ha I struggled to finish my meals when i done my 810 week too which shows just how much our stomach has shrunk!But saying that i lost 4.5lbs that week so maybe it has boosted your metabilism and quite possibly make you hit that 5 stone loss mark.... I was very much in the zone then got this stupid flu but didnt gain so it was ok.. Been back on my walking regime this weekend and my legs are getting so toned if i do say so myself and as for fitting in a size 14 jeans that was very much a wow moment for me ha ha i do still think my head needs to catch up with the loss but it will im sure. I would of loved to hit those 13's by next wi but if i dont i know for sure that at next wi i will have so that thought is very much keeping me going!!
How was your week away did ja go shopping??

Hey yolande glad u are feeling better now and gd luck for those 13s u may see them wednesday, fingers crossed!

Yolande you are doing FAB !

Pleased your feeling better.

Getting into size 14 jeans is a great moment, Keep up the hard work and you WILL be in the 13's befotre you know it x x

Yolande - I went on a bumper shop last week - new dress and 3 tops all in size 14 and new jeans and skirt in a size 12 - still a bit of a squeeze but the 14s were too big - I am nearly a size bigger on top. To top it - all half price! I was floating on cloud 9 when I returned home. I tried on some jeans in one shop and had to come out of the changing room and ask for a size 12 as the 14s were big - the sales assistant (male) shouted across the shop "what size do you want?". Six months ago I would have died with shame!
I haven't yet started to exercise so no part of me is toned - well done on toning your legs - you could have put on a few pounds of muscle and lost the same weight in fat which could account for you sts week.
I have had a sneaky weigh in and don't think I will reach my 5 stones this week which is a little disappointing but who knows what may happen before Wednesday...

Gd luck tomorrow yolande xxx

So i finally watched Magic mike and although i thought the story line was a bit ridiculous and some of the acting not so good BUT seeing Channing Tatum practically naked dacing like sex on legs YUMMY!!!! I felt my jaw dropping alot during the film ha ha ha and i was wearing my new size 14 skinny baby blue jeans and for the first time in i cant remember i felt really good and not like everyone was staring at me and it also made me want to lose the rest cos i cant imagine how good i will be feeling then! So feeling rather positive again finally even tho im not so optimistic for my wi tomoz have only been very good since sunday so may show some damage but thats gona change now dammit i want to feel even better and wear even skinnier jeans =D

Yey for the size 14s well done luvvie that's amazing!!!! So know what u mean about the film, some acting was shocking I wanted to just see the dancing lol hope u got on ok with wi!!

Thanks Aysha =)

So wi today was dissapointng i stayed the same AGAIN =S I usually just get in and out of my cdc shop im not one to ask questions and chat but today she sat me down and asked me whats happening i used to be so focused and bla bla so i told her the truth that i had been struggling alot since i came off CD and she said it was a terrible thing to have gone through when my step brother died i ended up in tears and she said that i must get myself back to the mind frame i had before she also added that i should take it as a positive thing that i have maintained my weight and not gained so after a looong chat i felt better and she said give myself this next week to stay 100% she said i will have that big first week loss again and that i have a good chance to get in those 13's at next wi and that it will give me a boost!! I guess i have atleast tackled one big demon in my journey so far that i dont binge anymore and although not stuck to plan i have been making healthy options by choice and enjoying them which for me is a HUGE thing but i do not want to maintain at this weight i want this last 3.5 stone OFF and i feel i have the ability to actually maintain then. Sorry im rambling on but today i had a wake up call and i know its 7 days away but im excited for my next wi cos im gona prove to myself i can do it and i promised my cdc that i was going to give it my all this week.. wow this diet is very much an emotional journey as well as a physical one. And although doing CD is going to change my whole life i really never ever want to have to do it again... =D

Yolande for some reason I decided to read your first post on your diary before catching up on you. I then read your post above. Honey you have had such a journey and you will continue this journey with success. Go back and read your first post. I wonder how that spiteful girl at work and the chap telling you you'd put it all back on again think now. You have lost and maintained and I have no doubt you will lose the rest. Well done. x

Yolande - wise words from your CDC. You are so right - We got into this mess to start with because we binged and had no control over food but you clearly do now. As Gillian Riley would say, the problem is not being overweight - that is the symptom - the problem is over eating. You seem to have learned a valuable life lesson.
This is the start of your next CD week - and it's going to be great!
x

Yolande for some reason I decided to read your first post on your diary before catching up on you. I then read your post above. Honey you have had such a journey and you will continue this journey with success. Go back and read your first post. I wonder how that spiteful girl at work and the chap telling you you'd put it all back on again think now. You have lost and maintained and I have no doubt you will lose the rest. Well done. x

Ha i just read my first post and have not read it since i wrote it OMG im not that girl anymore =D Wow that was actually really good advice thanks!!! Ah talk about karma the girl at work has piled on the lbs to the size i am now!! none of her clothes fit so she is now on a diet not CD but a diet where she does not eat anything all day and just has salad at night and she says my diet is not good and i could be a cow like she was and torment her cos i can see she is struggling but i choose the higher ground and have been encouraging!! AND the guy well he too has gained 2 stone since i started CD but he asked to read my cd book now cos he can see how well im doing... you see no need to get revenge cos the wheel turns!!! Ha ha ha and thanks for your kind words im feeling very good again x

Yolande - wise words from your CDC. You are so right - We got into this mess to start with because we binged and had no control over food but you clearly do now. As Gillian Riley would say, the problem is not being overweight - that is the symptom - the problem is over eating. You seem to have learned a valuable life lesson.
This is the start of your next CD week - and it's going to be great!
x

Yeah i really took to heart what my cdc said to me today and it mad me think mayb i should talk to her more when i feel im struggling cos she has been there and done it she was 22 stone before starting CD and she is now a size 10!!! I have given myself a much needed kick up the butt and yes this week is a fresh start for me =D
I cant help but notice you hit the 5 stone loss mark WOOOOO HOOOOO thats brilliant Daisy you must be feeling so good im so so so pleased for you!!!! you are almost at your goal weight!!!!!!!! Very well done x

Yolande said:
Yeah i really took to heart what my cdc said to me today and it mad me think mayb i should talk to her more when i feel im struggling cos she has been there and done it she was 22 stone before starting CD and she is now a size 10!!! I have given myself a much needed kick up the butt and yes this week is a fresh start for me =D
I cant help but notice you hit the 5 stone loss mark WOOOOO HOOOOO thats brilliant Daisy you must be feeling so good im so so so pleased for you!!!! you are almost at your goal weight!!!!!!!! Very well done x

Thanks - I didn't want to gloat but I do feel fab! I am hoping to get to 11 stones by the end of August but am not sure if it will come off more slowly now - we shall see. I'll be around for some time as I am going to got up the steps slowly.

Thanks - I didn't want to gloat but I do feel fab! I am hoping to get to 11 stones by the end of August but am not sure if it will come off more slowly now - we shall see. I'll be around for some time as I am going to got up the steps slowly.

Oh you gloat away thats a fab achievement!!! Im very sure you will get to 11 stone by end of August maybe even before =D

Today has been a good day already had 2.5l water and 2 shakes decided to take away my bars for a few days and just stick to shakes so that it will once again feel like im having a treat every day when i eat a bar yip im trying to manipulate myself ha ha ha today is also the first day in ages that nothing has tempted me wow that talk with my cdc has really had an impact and i know its not about her but i seriouusly cant face going to my next wi and letting her down so thats also in the back of my head =)
Had the nurse today she was so pleased with my weight loss and that my blood pressure was the best its been =D She has also managed to convince me to get a smear test after hounding me for the last 3 years i made an appointment now to have my very first one and i know im being silly but i am absolutely terrified as in i have nightmares about this so freaking out about it =S
Hope you all had/having a good day =D

First off smear test so important and I promise is v much not that bad x good on ya and well done on the good day cding u ate doing so fab xxxxxxxx great stuff missy well done xx

First off smear test so important and I promise is v much not that bad x good on ya and well done on the good day cding u ate doing so fab xxxxxxxx great stuff missy well done xx

Thanks =) I know its important im just wierd about things like that =S Your weight loss stats are amazing you are really doing brilliant x

Glad u are back in the swing of it hun maybe like u said the chat is just what u needed sometimes it takes something like that to give us a boost! Well done hun! And yea deffo have that smear test, its so important but I know what u mean, even after having a child I hate having stuff like that done!!!!

Yolande said:
Thanks =) I know its important im just wierd about things like that =S Your weight loss stats are amazing you are really doing brilliant x

Eh my loses are no better than yrs I think we ate in about the same place aren't we give or take a pound x x x but cheers for that x x yeah I get what u mean about smears the thought of them fills me with dread and cringe spesh when I was fatter and I felt abit invaded however I just think I love my two girlies too much to risk not having one done ! I'm sure u will be fine love xxxx
How's the exercise going x I fell off my cross trainer the other day not good !

Wow LeaE you're doing fantastic, are you proud of yourself? you should be, i'm only on Day 1 haha but you got to start somewhere eh?! xx

Back