Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

How are u yolande?

Hey Aysha im good been away at the weekend my sneeky friends planned a girlie weekend in liverpool was supposed to be a girlie weekend of dvds but they suprised me and we took the boat to liverpool saturday morning just got back this afternoon they said they wanted to cheer me up cos i have been pretty down after everything and i know their heart was in the right place and im lucky to have friends that would do something like this for me but the timing could not have been worse after trying my hardest to get back on track so i was not exactly thrilled when they sprung it on me and i felt bad but i ended up having a brilliant time in the end but again now have to get back into ketosis and pray i have not done to much damage =S I told them no more suprises like that ha ha but i guess their plan worked cos i forgot about everything for a couple days and even had some guys buying me drinks and flirting which felt GOOOD even tho im spoken for and very happy with him of coarse but it still felt nice for a change to get that attention... I just hope the transition back into ketosis is going to be smoothish.
How are you doing with the fasting when is your wi?? I bet your going to have such a brilliant loss =D

Oh and also i managed to get in ALOT of shopping which was great the isle of man is not exactly great for shopping so i went slightly over board i used to hate shopping but the smaller i get the more i enjoy it =D

Ahhh how cool are your friends, I am so glad u had a great weekend and u can get back in no probs hun u are so determined right now! Why did u get when shopping any gd bargains Liverpool is supposed to be amazing for shopping!!!!
Fasting is going really well thanx, am hoping for an ok loss but after last weeks 10lb gain I hope to loose half of that but its not till wednesday so we shall see! I am sure u will be fine at wi!

Yeah i do love my friends =D There was alot of sales i mean ALOT the island like i said is kinda crap for shopping so if we want a decent shop we get the ferrie over to liverpool shopping there is amazing i bought clothes that i would never have imagined buying my friend even talked me into buying this playsuit from river island its SO bright like green pink yellow and super girlie i got it in a size 12 tho and i got a grey dress ther with baby blue polka dots also size 12 so i HAVE to get in them by end of november both dresses £17 which is good for RI then just bought some more tops and jeans and shorts still a 16 on top but concidering in jan i was having to shop in the plus size section it feels amazing to shop in the normal section =D Ah im glad your fasting is going good it takes so much willpower im sure so you are doing fab and im very positive for you that you will lose atleast half of that 10lb gain could even be more.. i was hoping to finally see those 13's on wednesday which i think i would have if not for my weekend away but it is not looking likely ggrrrr ha ha im doomed in the 14's i tell ja ha ha but i have been 100% all day so wi should not be to bad.

Ooh love the sound of those clothes amazing a size 12 wow u will be in those by november! I know the feeling of being able to shop in normal stores, I am still an 18 but its amazing to be able to go into any shop and find something that fits! Such an amazing feeling! We are both fighting for those 13s, I went back into the 15s last week and hated it never going back there again!!!! We will do it and well done for being 100% today!!

Hi Yolande - was hoping you hadn't disappeared for good! You never know on the forum. I reckon the weekend away was a good idea as we tend to get tunnel vision and need to know there's life outside the diet and, as your friends clearly know, you needed some cheering up after having such a crap time of late.
I haven't been anywhere near a single man since losing weight but I don't expect to get a great deal of attention at my age! Must have been exciting - attached or not - it's a great confidence booster.
I also hit the sales at the weekend and bought a load of size 12s - most are too tight around the top but I don't see the point in buying anything that is a comfortable fit at the moment as I know I'll lose more weight. Went out in my size 12 jeans which did feel good. I'm hoping to get into the rest by the end of September.
Hope you're back in ketosis soon - I'm sure it was worth it!

Ooh love the sound of those clothes amazing a size 12 wow u will be in those by november! I know the feeling of being able to shop in normal stores, I am still an 18 but its amazing to be able to go into any shop and find something that fits! Such an amazing feeling! We are both fighting for those 13s, I went back into the 15s last week and hated it never going back there again!!!! We will do it and well done for being 100% today!!

Yes we have had a loooooooong fight to get into those 13's and i guess even with a few bumps in the road we will get there i guss as the saying goes it doesnt matter how long it takes as long as you get there =D You have wi tomoz right? Well i can confidently say i think you will be out of those 15's and back in the 14's you have been super good and while fasting!!

Hi Yolande - was hoping you hadn't disappeared for good! You never know on the forum. I reckon the weekend away was a good idea as we tend to get tunnel vision and need to know there's life outside the diet and, as your friends clearly know, you needed some cheering up after having such a crap time of late.
I haven't been anywhere near a single man since losing weight but I don't expect to get a great deal of attention at my age! Must have been exciting - attached or not - it's a great confidence booster.
I also hit the sales at the weekend and bought a load of size 12s - most are too tight around the top but I don't see the point in buying anything that is a comfortable fit at the moment as I know I'll lose more weight. Went out in my size 12 jeans which did feel good. I'm hoping to get into the rest by the end of September.
Hope you're back in ketosis soon - I'm sure it was worth it!

Me dissapear NEVER im not going anywhere until i shift this weight ha ha yes you are very right about having tunel vision whilst on this diet especially when on it for so long i was really starting to hate it, guess my friends just know me to well lol even tho when they told me i was less than amused at the idea i now dont regret it had a brill time and been back on it yesterday and today 100% =D
I sooo cant wait till im in a size 12 im gona walk around like im on a catwalk or something ha ha ha and yeah there is no point now to buy clothes that fit comfortable cos they will be to big very soon and its nice to have things you aim to fit in nice and comfy =D

So have been 100% again today not been so hard but for me day 3 is the day of hell but seeing as i have wi tomoz i will be focused ha ha i did have a sneaky weigh today and im 2lbs down so i wont be in the 13's which i think i would of if it had not been for the weekend away but atleast im gona have a loss so thats very good for me.
Already had 3.5l water today been sooo thirsty and gona go for a walk with my friend later so being very good =D

Yep wi tomorrow fingers crossed, have had a few bits of food but mainly eggs and chicken as found fasting so hard the first few days so we shall see!
Good luck to u too, let me know how u get on and well done for another good day!!!!

Sab1986 said:
Wow LeaE you're doing fantastic, are you proud of yourself? you should be, i'm only on Day 1 haha but you got to start somewhere eh?! xx

Yeah I'm starting to see a change now but taking my head a while to accept it but thank Ian's good luck xx

Soooooo major hunger pangs gggrrrr sipping at my water and having a very early night to stay away from the kitchen =D Wil post how wi goes tomoz x my scales said 2lb down so fingers crossed my cdc says the same =D

Yolande - a weekend away and a 2lb loss would be a great result - I have a feeling that this will be my 1lb week.
Glad you're going to stick at it - I've been reading your diary since January and you always sounded like a stayer! You'll be in a size 12 in no time - I did dance around the changing room when I tried the jeans on!

So i woke up this morning and my scales had me 4lbs under since last week so i was really happy went to wi iand was only down half a pound so obviously have to go by hers =S Cant say im upset or anything a loss after a weekend away is still good for me so 5lbs to go until im in the 13's and im gona do my best to try make that happen by nexy wi if im 100% all week i have a feeling i might just get into them and when i do be prepared for ALOT of WOO HOO'S ha ha ha.. have been good all day again lots of water slight head ache today but i think im back in ketosis now so should make it easier =D

You are sooo close to the 13's!! Not long! I was having a bit of a grrr few hours earlier! Just found day 3 getting increasingly difficult. I have to keep reminding myself i am not alone, and that I am actually not really hungry!!

Hey hun a loss is a loss and like u said u had a weekend away so 5lb I mean 5lb u can so do that by next wednesday, I want to loose 5lb for next week too so we are both on the 5lb mission lol well done on the loss hun and let's keep going!!!!

You are sooo close to the 13's!! Not long! I was having a bit of a grrr few hours earlier! Just found day 3 getting increasingly difficult. I have to keep reminding myself i am not alone, and that I am actually not really hungry!!

Day 3 is always my worst day and the hardest to get through but i have been telling myself all day that it will be better tomorrow seems to have worked so far but think an early night is on the cards for me again =)

Back