Low self-esteem Fatty to slim Confident women ( i hope)

Yolande - you're clearly pack on top! I won't worry if you disappear for a couple of days...I will after 4 days!
Hope you have a fab time and your friend is completely gobsmacked by the new slim you but back on SS next week and that's an order!!

Glad your feeling better hun! Gd luck today at wi and pop on and tell us how u did and have a fab weekend xxx

Yolande said:
Soo i am feeling 1000000000% better full of energy again even stuck to CD products today GO ME so will be keeping it very low carb this weekend so excited to see my friend its been sooooo long!! Will try update my wi result tomoz if i get chance to but im in for a very busy weekend going to pick her up from airport straight after wi so if im not around for a couple days thats why not cos i have vanished =) Have a great weekend x

Yayyyyyy I knew you would bounce back to top form. You have done fantastic and are not only a inspiration but a great support on here !
I'm not sure you realise how valuable and inspirational you are !
Have a fab weekend x x x

Yayyyyyy I knew you would bounce back to top form. You have done fantastic and are not only a inspiration but a great support on here !
I'm not sure you realise how valuable and inspirational you are !
Have a fab weekend x x x

Angel you are the inspiration i am sooo thrilled for you at how well you have done!! Thanks for your kind words as always x

Im baaaaack i had the most brilliant weekend ever!!! It was soooooooo nice to just for once since january to put the diet at the back of my head a decision i made cos i felt i was starting to really hate this diet aand not being able to stick to it 100% so i told myself for this weekend i wont feel guilty i will pretend im not on the diet any more and just be 'normal' without hating myself after or feeling i screwed up and i think it done the trick!! My friend said i was looking fab ha ha and i went out in a nice dress I NEVER WEAR DRESSES and HEELS felt like a million bucks for a change my friends all said they had never seen me looking so well =D
Oh and didnt have a wi on friday my cdc had to go to the doctor and was only free in the afternoon when i wasnt so she left me some products atthe shop so atleast i have my stuff but on my scale i was JUST under 14 stone but it wont count properly for me until i see it on her scales but after this weekend im defo back in the 14's there is no doubt about it i wont even be suprised if its the back end of the 14's either i was actually not so bad on the food front cos i physically cant eat like i used to but with the fab weather i really over indulged in the cidar lost count how many bottles i had and the sat night in town the shots and cocktails were in full swing so i am expecting to have gained alot back but luckily most of it will just be my glycogen levels gone up and water and should get it off quickly... i have no wi for the next 2 weeks =( So im gona be counting on you guys for a kick up the bum! I am gona weigh myself tomoz to see the damage i done will post it tomorrow if im not in shock ha ha ha but even if its a stone up which i highly doubt im not going to feel guilty i honest to god think i needed to just forget about being on a diet even if it was just for a weekend but im now ready again.. back on it tomoz 100% my head is there again im actually excited to get back on it which makes a change from absolutely hating it!!!
Sorry for such a long post but yeah im back and with determination once again!!! So here is to my restart and the next few days of hell getting into ketosis ha ha ha CANT WAIT bring it on!!!! =D

That's the spirit chick !
I have no doubt you will get straight back into it ! You are amazing and will get to goal before you know it. I think a break does us all good at times.
I just posted on my diary that I'm so tempted to have a break myself :)
Good luck getting back into Ketosis, I'm sure you will do it in no time x x x

Yolande - pleased to hear you enjoyed your weekend and that you sound like you have renewed enthusiasm for the diet. When I had a day completely off plan I didn't weigh myself until my weigh 4 days later and I had lost 2lbs. I don't think I had the strength to see the inevitable weight gain on the scales the next day and then get back on the diet. Let us know how you get on - but I would't blame you if you avoided the scales!

Ha ha ha yeah daisy i was actually thinking that i didnt even make it to boots today to weigh myself but i have had 4 days completely off CD and i think i gotta bite the bullet and just see the damage it may well just shock me into fighting through these difficult days. And seeing as i have no wi for 2 more weeks with my cdc im gona wi at boots tomoz have a mini heeart attack i think ha ha ha and then only weigh again next wednesday cos i am 100% sure i will have lost anything i have gained by then and hopefully when i see my cdc the following week i can see the 13's on her scale thats my little goal for now =)

thumbs up to you Yolande, youve done amazing and seem very determined xxx

Yolande - brave girl - don't get too traumatised - you know it's not fat. I am expecting a bad week as well which is disappointing when you are having under 500cals a day but I should be used to it by now! I am convinced that it is due to my age as exercise hasn't made a great deal of difference. I am thinking about going up a step after one more week on SS as I figure that if I have crap losses that I may as well have a bit of food anyway. Anyway we will see tomorrow ...

Hey x nice to hear u had a brill weekend and congrats on the dress and heels how things change hey x I agree with the break thing because sometimes u need it just to muster the strength to carry on again x u have done so fab and I have loved reading every bit of yr diary x good luck with boots scales tomoz but I the ken it won't be as bad as u think u know x anyways night night x

Well??? How'd it go at Boots??! Don't keep us in suspense! :eek:

Eerrhhhhhhhh yeah missy I logged on to check in and offer my love and support x

Sorry work has been insane... yes i weighed myself at boots had an actual heart attack it said i was 15st2lb OMG but my scale said 14st9lb and on friday when i weighed it was just under 14st so i gained a whopping 10lbs crap on a cracker i mean i know its not all fat its my glycogen levels and water and all that cos obviously i went carb crazy with the booze i drank but been on plan 2 days now and already have alot of movement on scale so im not gona panick should have lost it by nxt week and i dont see my consultant till the week after that so im still very optimistic to see the 13's on her scale =D This is just the proof that shows how important it is to follow the steps off plan so you gradually restore your glycogen levels and dont basically gain back what you lost the first week!!
Its less than 5 weeks till my hols eeeek im not even worried about gaining weight there cos we have self catering and my mom and her hubby are such healthy eaters and he loves cooking and we have our own pool so between swimming walking and hiking and stuff i think i will actually still be losing weight while there which is a comfort cos my holiday is not going to be an excuse for a blow out at all besides my mom wouldnt let me anyways ha ha ha ha ha =) Im still hoping to lose 2 stone before i go so i might by a slim chance be in the back end of the 12's if not the low 13's atleast and still holding out for my goal weight of 11 stone by the end of november!!! Feeling positive =D

You are brave and so positive...yes of course it's only glycogen and water but it's still not easy to see a gain on the scales. It may also be what you need to boost your metabolism again and you could see some big losses I the next few weeks.
This week I'm counting the days before I can go up to step 2 - more exciting than losing weight at the moment! I feel exhausted and desperately in need of some more calories. I think 30 weeks is enough sole sourcing for me!

Helloooooo ah work is like insane busy thanks to the awefull weather the races keep getting cancelled (its granprix here) so we end up getting hammered...
Got to be honest guys i am struggling now to stick to this so im begging for a good kick up the butt i seriously just need to get past the first few days and for me day 3 is like the devil i cave =( i even wrote myself a little list now of all the reasons why i want to lose the weight and gona read it now everytime i feel im gona cave.. i guess i have just enjoyed being social again and not feeling confined to such a strict diet but i honestly dont just need to get this weight off i WANT to do it just need help getting past the first few days soooo pls give me tips or advice or anything cos i honestly did not struggle in the slightest the first time round why are restarts so much harder??? gggrrrrrr im not pigging out i seem to just be maintaining my weight which is no good lol i am feeling so so positive but the last few times its always day 3 that i cant seem to get over now!!!! HELP!!!
Sorry for rambling on but NO ONE else understands how hard this is but all of you x

You are brave and so positive...yes of course it's only glycogen and water but it's still not easy to see a gain on the scales. It may also be what you need to boost your metabolism again and you could see some big losses I the next few weeks.
This week I'm counting the days before I can go up to step 2 - more exciting than losing weight at the moment! I feel exhausted and desperately in need of some more calories. I think 30 weeks is enough sole sourcing for me!

wow 30 weeks is ALOT!! I think its time for you to step up you will still be losing weight on step 2 and with your exercise it wil probably benefit you more =) Im really hoping for a big swoosh like everyone has on week 1.. but even tho i know its not all fat i gained it still makes me feel all yukky =S
So is it from this week then that you start step 2?? I really hope it goes well for you =)

Let's do it together just come on here if ever your feeling like your gonna cave cos I will be on here loads to get back into it! A list is a gd idea may steal it! Put a fat photo on the fridge! My cdc found a photo frame that spins so I am gonna put a fat photo one side and a skinnier photo on the other to use as motivation! Positive thoughts hun let's do this!!!!!!!!

Yolande,

I think part of the problem ( for me anyway ) Is..................
We get used to how we look and feel and are now comfortable with our new bodies but we must remember if we revert to eating and drinking how we did our bodies will inevitably go back to how we were. I fully agree and understand how you feel as I too have struggled for a few weeks now and its far from easy but keep your goal in mind and think how far you have come. Not sure what else to say as If I'm not going to stick to plan I'm not sure anything anyone can say would stop me. Good or not we all have " days off " at some stage and you are a amazing person and so strong to have got this far x x x

angelupnorth said:
Yolande,

I think part of the problem ( for me anyway ) Is..................
We get used to how we look and feel and are now comfortable with our new bodies but we must remember if we revert to eating and drinking how we did our bodies will inevitably go back to how we were. I fully agree and understand how you feel as I too have struggled for a few weeks now and its far from easy but keep your goal in mind and think how far you have come. Not sure what else to say as If I'm not going to stick to plan I'm not sure anything anyone can say would stop me. Good or not we all have " days off " at some stage and you are a amazing person and so strong to have got this far x x x

You know what that's completely how I feel now, I am happy and comfortable ish in my new body so don't feel guilty about eating! But yes like u said we will go back to our old ways but still have a long way to go! We must realise this diet isnt long term but must stick to plan and work up the steps so it doesn't all pile on!

Back