low syn cakes ideas please

jezebel

any ideas on low syn cakes in packs from supermarkets got sweet cravings but sick of baking my own not the same

The WW cakes aren't too bad, but they are small and come in packs of 2 (from memory) so it's always safer to know you have syns for two lol.

If you ever want to bake them, don't do what did and 'modify' a recipe to try and make a victoria sponge type cake from a cup cake recipe. Sank like the Titanic and was not nice! LOL xxx

On a similar tack, I have my 2nd meeting on Weds and need to take in some cakes for charity which can be SW friendly or otherwise. The question is what would you do? Do I make some low syn cakes or just go for it and make synfull cakes?
Any recipe ideas would be welcomed too

I love the Scan Bran christmas Cake. I miss fruited tea cakes and malted loaf and this is the nearest to it. Recipe can be found in the recipe thread. Worth trying.

Can you only get scan bran form SW classes and is there an alternative?

I like the Fruit Tea Loaf recipe on the SW website - very tasty, free of scan bran and looks and tastes like real cake!

You could try the yoghurt scones recipe which is on this site under the recipe ideas thread. I love 'em as they are only 3 1/2 syns each and my partner hasnt complained either :)

Mr Kipling Caramel Cake Bites, 15 pack 14g each

3 1/2 syns each, real mini cakes but unfortunatly they come in packs of 15 !!!

They hace a newisg range called delightful and they come in box of 6 and are 3 syns slice

Back