Low syn chocolate truffles!

I like them, tasty! Made 2 lots to take to group tonight. Half are the chocolate brownie and half are made with cadburys highlights.

My OH and daughter thought they were disgusting tho :p and I could only make 20, couldn't make it stretch to 25.

I've just given one a little poke and it's feeling firmer! Did half with chocolate brownie and half with chocolate fudge. Fudge ones I rolled in sprinkles for 1.5 syns each (blobs too big - only made 16) and the brownie I just rolled in cocoa powder so 1 syn each (managed to make 19 of these!).

Gave one to OH to make sure they were actually nice and he liked it - I hope they go down well in group!

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 310
Clareel said:
I've just given one a little poke and it's feeling firmer! Did half with chocolate brownie and half with chocolate fudge. Fudge ones I rolled in sprinkles for 1.5 syns each (blobs too big - only made 16) and the brownie I just rolled in cocoa powder so 1 syn each (managed to make 19 of these!).

Gave one to OH to make sure they were actually nice and he liked it - I hope they go down well in group!

They look yummy xxxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Im going to make these for Christmas probably choc orange flavour I think :xmastree:yum!

Can you taste the tangyness of the quark though?

I made these yesterday, I did chocolate brownie flavour and mint flavour. Love both of them and they are very morish.

Oops, gone over my syns today. Must padlock the truffles and give the key to my husband. Lol.

I think I've found what I'm making for the next tasting night but of course I'll have to make a batch first to make sure they're palatable ;-)

Back