Low syn Marie Rose sauce

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by determinator, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. determinator

determinator Banned

HI , I love prawns and was wondering if anyone can tell me the best lowest syn Marie Rose sauce , or even a recipe to make a nice one without being too naughty ???
    One of my fave meals is jacket potato with prawns in sauce so would love a good sauce :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sooser

sooser Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love Marie rose sauce! I mix Colman's seafood sauce (1 syn per tspn) with 1 dessertspoon VLF Fromage Frais to use as a dip for seafood sticks,

4. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya i know this is a bit late (seen as though you posted in may!!) but i found this thread while searching for a marie rose recipe myself

after a bit of trail and error i have decided the closest i can get for not too many syns is: 2tbs light salad cream (2syns) with 1tbs tomato ketcup (1syn) 1tbs of cold water and a tiny dash of tobasco, you get quite a bit for 3 syns (possibly enough for two at a push but i like to use it all and take the 3 syn hit :p)

hope this helps!

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.