1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Low syn Marie Rose sauce

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by determinator, 31 May 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

HI , I love prawns and was wondering if anyone can tell me the best lowest syn Marie Rose sauce , or even a recipe to make a nice one without being too naughty ???
    One of my fave meals is jacket potato with prawns in sauce so would love a good sauce :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sooser

sooser Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I love Marie rose sauce! I mix Colman's seafood sauce (1 syn per tspn) with 1 dessertspoon VLF Fromage Frais to use as a dip for seafood sticks,
  4. Cleashy

Cleashy Full Member

Hiya i know this is a bit late (seen as though you posted in may!!) but i found this thread while searching for a marie rose recipe myself

after a bit of trail and error i have decided the closest i can get for not too many syns is: 2tbs light salad cream (2syns) with 1tbs tomato ketcup (1syn) 1tbs of cold water and a tiny dash of tobasco, you get quite a bit for 3 syns (possibly enough for two at a push but i like to use it all and take the 3 syn hit :p)

hope this helps!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.