low syn or syn free snacks

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by sparkylarky, 4 November 2009 Social URL.

1. sparkylarky

sparkylarky Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Hello, I am a newbie and still finding my feet on here.
    Starting to get a bit peckish and wondering if any of you had any low or syn free snacks I could eat now.
    Do you have any favourites to share?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caroline18

Caroline18 loves her boy right round

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I'm new too :D

I have been snacking on the fat free super noodles, fruit, Mug Shots, SW Chips, ...all free on the Xtra East diet!

Only been on it 10 days and not lost anything :( i have prev been on it b4 and did lose, so i'm keeping at it!

Hope this helps

x

4. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    When I'm peckish I reach for some fruit or an Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEX-B). But I have also found that sometimes my tummy tells me I'm hungry when I'm actually thirsty (have a glass of water) or bored and looking in the fridge for something to do.... go for a walk or do some other form of exercise.

You could always make yourself some syn free quiche to keep in the fridge and eat a piece when you are peckish or some chopped up carrots, celery, peppers, etc with vlf cottage cheese and of course the ever favourite Muller Light yogurts.

I hope this helps

5. sparkylarky

sparkylarky Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.72%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Thank you all, sometimes it is just boredom but I will try noodles next time I get the munchies

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.