Low Syn Pancakes???

SkinnyBunny

Hi All,

I love pancakes as a treat at the weekend... Anyone have any low Syn pancake recipes (I hate banana).

Xx

The following recipe is from the SW website (can be viewed without being a member so I'm guessing it's ok to share it here?):-

2.5 syns per pancake - makes 8

• 100g wholemeal plain flour
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 150ml unsweetened orange juice
  • 150ml soda water
  • Low calorie cooking spray
Place the flour for the pancakes in a mixing bowl and beat in the egg. Gradually beat in the orange juice and soda water.

Grease a 20cm non-stick omelette pan with low calorie cooking spray and place on a high heat. When the pan is hot enough, pour the batter to thinly coat the base of the pan, turning the pan as you do so. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake is brown and bubbling on the underside. Flip and cook for another further minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the remaining 7 pancakes.

Not sure what they'd taste like as I've not tried them but if you like orange I'm sure they'd be nice. They look lovely in the photo!

The following recipe is from the SW website (can be viewed without being a member so I'm guessing it's ok to share it here?):-

2.5 syns per pancake - makes 8

• 100g wholemeal plain flour
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 150ml unsweetened orange juice
  • 150ml soda water
  • Low calorie cooking spray
Place the flour for the pancakes in a mixing bowl and beat in the egg. Gradually beat in the orange juice and soda water.

Grease a 20cm non-stick omelette pan with low calorie cooking spray and place on a high heat. When the pan is hot enough, pour the batter to thinly coat the base of the pan, turning the pan as you do so. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the pancake is brown and bubbling on the underside. Flip and cook for another further minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the remaining 7 pancakes.

Not sure what they'd taste like as I've not tried them but if you like orange I'm sure they'd be nice. They look lovely in the photo!
I made the banana ones today for breakast. Very nice would put more sweetener next time

2eggs
2 bananas
Sweetener
Oil (not much)

Mash banana with a fork
Beat eggs
Whisk together in a bo
wl with a little sweetner
Heat oil
Should make three small
Serve with natural yoghurt and berries
Enjoy