Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Low Syn Sandwich / wrap ???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by pesty, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello,

I am going out on saturday to the football and i would like to eat a low syn sandwich or wrap.

I dont want to make it myself as i would like it shop wrapped or even better - to buy it whilst im out!! So that i fit in with everyone else :)

Does anyone know of any as i have my directory in front of me but i dont know where to start!!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Your best bet is to have a sandwich and make sure the bread is wholemeal. If you can do this you can knock 6 syns off and have as a HEX B (or if you wanted to use both HEX B on red/green day knock off 12 syns)

So a Tesco healthy living egg and cress sandwich is 13 syns, but only 1 syn and 2 HEXs if you choose to do it that way.

Tesco healthy living ham salad is 14.5, co-op healthy living salmon and cucumber is 14.5, co-op healthy living chicken salad is 13, etc

xxx

4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for this - its really helpful ive been looking everywhere and all i see is 25+!!!

What can i count the 2nd Hex for? 1 is for the 2 slices wholemeal bread??

xx

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You'll only get one slice for a HEB as it is the large slices of bread so you'll need 2 HEBs for the full sandwich

6. kissme

kissme Gold Member

well white medium slice of bread is only 4 syns as slice

7. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im confused!! lol so if i have 2 'normal sized' bread this is 2 full Hex B's?

so lets say i buy a wholemeal sandwich for 21 syns, i can count it as 2 HEXBs for 12 syns and therefore it would only be 9? Is that right? Id really prefer a wrap but they are incredibly syn full!!! I would make these myself as they wouldnt fall appart but theyre 6 syns per tortilla so that would be 12 syns before adding any Ex Light Mayo!!!!

I think im going to have to make it myself!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.