Low syn sausages?

Pootle

Silver Member
Does anyone know which are the best low syns sausages? I have eaten Quorn ones for years and am fed up with them. I've heard of Powters skinny pig but my local co-op only has the Cumberland variety which I should imagine aren't low syns as they are quite big and don't mention low fat on the packet.
A few people have mentioned weight watchers ones but I can't find them anywhere!
I'd really love to have sausages for breakfast occasionally as I'm a bit fed up with just scrambled eggs at the weekend when son and husband are tucking in to the full works!
I don't mind using some syns on sausages, so long as they are nice, I consider it worth it.
If anyone could help by letting me know which ones are the lowest syns, that would be great.
Thanks.

Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary ones are free if you could stomach more veggie ones lol!

Love the Linda McCartney red onion & Rosemary sausages, from trying them I haven't touched the Quorn ones again

Thanks everyone, I might try both of these. 1 syn each isn't bad at all and you can't argue with free, even if they are more veggie ones!

Iceland's will soon have syn free sausages (the new Slimming World range), they hit stores on Wednesday, along with a bunch of (HUGE) syn free ready meals and syn free meatballs

Hey all, I thought the Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion sausages were half a syn each?
Can someone please confirm lol.. will be good if they are free.. they honestly are lovely much better than the quorn ones.
xx

Found some weight watchers ones yesterday so had a sausage, mushroom and onion omelette with salad for lunch today. They were nice, smelled and tasted a bit like sage and onion stuffing. Certainly better than Quorn sausages. (For me anyway!)

Back