low syn wine? how do you syn wine?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by debtin, 16 June 2011 Social URL.

1. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    hiya just wondering how to syn wine..in my book its something like 9 syns for 250ml rose wine but is that for ALL types? wasnt sure if wine is different depending on it being a zinfandel or merlot for example. also does anyone know of a low syn wine?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know of a low syn wine, what about WW wine, isn't that low in points so maybe low in syns?

But don't listen to how I syn my wine, I measure 100mls of wine & it's always 3.5 syns, no matter whether it's white, red, rose, I just like an easy life that's all.:D

4. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    Never thought of trying the weight watcher one - thanks. my book says 175ml is 6syns and 250ml is 9 syns. just curious if it would not be different for diff types, even like the weight watcher ones x

5. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always use 27 syns a bottle, no matter what type of wine it is.

For a wine to be lower in syns it also has to be lower in alchohol, like First Cape Cafe Collection, which is 5.5% and I think 12 syns a bottle - Didn't like the rose, as I thought it tasted like squash!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.