Lower back ache

Have any of you guys who have been in Ketosis a while experience pain in the kidney region of your back. I've been in ketosis for maybe 3 months now and for about the last 3 days my lower back is aching!!

I got the same pain Shaz, can't explain what it was, bloody annoying though. Hope it goes soon. x

It made me more attacthed Nic to be honest, i couldnt bear to leave her in the hospital, stayed and ate choc hence LT lol xx

aww bless ya you were born to be a mummy xx

My sis had an eme c section tooo .... she was really detacted from her eldest for a while .... like it wasnt real... he had just appeared...must b horrid!!!

Same thing happened with me with my eldest. When I was coming round from the anaesthetic, this baby was thrust at me and put on the breast, it could have been anyones baby. My husband was over the moon, and I can remember him saying' well done babe' and I said 'WHAT FOR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING', my whole experience of giving birth had been taken away from me, and it took me a good few weeks to bond with my baby which makes me so upset now when I think back, it also made me obsessed with giving birth naturally, which I did go on to do 2 times.
God things us girls have to go through.

Aww Fi i know what you mean, i am still not over the fact that the normal experience was taken from me! I couldnt breastfeed and Millie really needed it as she was poorly, i expressed like hell to get her what i could and it still upsets me now! I still actually get a bit upset when i see pregnant women having such a lovely pregnancy! xx

the proper game on Sunday please win Leeds

Same thing happened with me with my eldest. When I was coming round from the anaesthetic, this baby was thrust at me and put on the breast, it could have been anyones baby. My husband was over the moon, and I can remember him saying' well done babe' and I said 'WHAT FOR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING', my whole experience of giving birth had been taken away from me, and it took me a good few weeks to bond with my baby which makes me so upset now when I think back, it also made me obsessed with giving birth naturally, which I did go on to do 2 times.
God things us girls have to go through.
exactly the same thing as my sis ...she was soooo determind to have a nautral birth with her second she had 48 hours labour no pain relief .....she's a nutter all she used was a birthing pool:eek::eek::eek::eek: think i would have died!!!!

Back